Preventative Measure - Toronto, ON

I first heard about Dr .Torgerson from a work...

I first heard about Dr .Torgerson from a work colleague who had been to visit him and was really happy with his work and his general motto that less is more when it comes to Botox. Feeling a little guarded about cosmetic surgery fillers and the effects that too much can have on your face in a very negative way, I made an appointment just to meet with Dr. Torgerson. That was over a year and half ago and I continue to see him and feel confident that he does what is best on a patient-to-patient basis and does it really well.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson made it very clear that he would not do more than he thought was necessary - especially when I expressed my concern with filler and botox in general and how celebrities my age looked much older due to over indulging. Walking me through the procedure and ensuring I was comfortable put me at ease however in continuing to come back to see Dr. Torgerson and he remembers our conversations, bringing up topics from months ago really demonstrates his investment in his clients. I have always been thrilled with the results.