Best Botox Injector - Toronto, ON

I have been getting Botox for a few years and my...

I have been getting Botox for a few years and my results have always been good, and then my friend told me she sees Dr Barankin and that he's the best cosmetic dermatologist out there (or at least in Toronto). I treat my frown 11s and do a minor brow lift and low dose to prevent crows feet. I also do fillers every year or so for laugh lines and cheek area, although recently Dr. Barankin did the area just under my eyes which came out really nice & natural.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Barankin was professionally dressed and carries himself well. He's kind and funny, yet still professional, which made me feel very comfortable. The Botox and fillers that I've done with him caused me practically no pain which is amazing compared to my previous experiences. More importantly, the results are natural and soft, yet people have noticed and complimented me more of late. I'll definitely go back to Dr Barankin. I also really like the clinic and how it operates.