Bodybuilder Double Calf Implants - Toronto, ON

I have been a bodybuilder for 24 years, my calves...

I have been a bodybuilder for 24 years, my calves were not in proportion to my quads and upper body due to genetics, no matter how hard I trained I could not make them any bigger.
It prevented me from wearing shorts in public and made me feel very self conscious.
After meeting Dr Marc Dupere, I realised he was definitely the right man for the job. I wanted to compete professionally in bodybuilding, so needed to find an artist to make my physique award winning.
Once my procedure was over, I saw improvement immediately, my calves had more density, vascularity and definition.
6 months after the operation, I was back in training and now my calves had the perfect horse shoe gastenimious look and length, that I had always dreamed of.
I now wear shorts every day and am very proud to show my new calves. Many people comment on how great they look and are always asking me how to achieve the same look.
However this is my secret to keep and will never tell the entire truth, i just tell them it has taken me over 20 years to get them.
If anyone is thinking of having any treatment from Dr Marc, I would say definitely go for it, you will not be disappointed, the man is a genius and is a master in many fields, which is very important when choosing a plastic surgeon.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

A very warm and friendly person, always willing to advise and give the facts on any question asked, would definitely go back again.