31 Year Old with Two Kids - Can Decide on How Many Cc for Breast Augmentation - Toronto, ON

Hey! I went to my first consult today, got...

Hey!

I went to my first consult today, got measured, paid for my procedure and met my surgeon.

My surgeon gave me the range of 385-415 (he said he would refuse to do more than that) and I am having difficulty deciding on which size I want. I tried on many implants in my bra but I am concerned that once they are "in" they will be smaller or too big. How did you choose and were your rice pads or other "measuring methods" close to your end result?

Had my BA on September 6, 2016

I had my BA on September 6th and I am so happy with the results so far.

Dr. Kesarwani and his team did a wonderful job. He is very skilled and straight-forward. The office allowed me to try on sizers several times and were very patient with me and all of my questions. I will certainly return to Dr. Kesarwani for any work I choose to have done in the future.

One thing j should note: if you are looking for a doctor who is "warm and fuzzy", this doctor is not for you. He is more of a straight to the point person but still cares about your thoughts and concerns.

My only complaint about the surgery is I felt like the staff were rushing me out of the recovery room to make room for the next patient. I was feeling quite nauseated and they gave me container to be sick in and sat me in the lobby while we waited for my boyfriend. I was so dizzy and uncomfortable. I eventually begged to be taken to a room to lay down while we waited for my boyfriend. They kept telling me they needed the next room and asking me to try anjd get up and leave.

Thankfully, I had booked a nice hotel room that was steps away from my clinic so I was able to rest and have some privacy fairly quickly.

Loved the Surgeons Skills and the Result, Not the Clinic

I wish I could give three separate reviews as my experience with different people involved in my BA was varied.

Dr. Atul Kesarwani:

My review of my PS will be very short seeing as I only met him the day of my surgery. The office manager had me meet with "Dr. G" with my consult but booked me with Dr. Kesarwani in order to accommodate the date j wanted (which was nice). I will review the office manager below. I was very nervous the day of of BA and my natural reaction is to joke around and try and make light. Dr. Kesarwani maintained a cold but professional demeanour while running through the procedure one more time.  It would have been nice if he would have been a little warmer; however, I was not there to make a new friend. I needed a competent surgeon to give me the breasts I wanted - and he delivered. After my surgery I walked past Dr. Kesarwani in the hall and thanked him but he just walked passed me and ignored me. I was quite disoriented but was disappointed by the "brush-off". I am five days post-op and I am loving my new breasts. I had no bruising at all on one breast and a very tiny bruise on the other. I was completely off of my pain killers in two days and was able to move my arms in all directions quickly. I am very happy with my results and would use Dr. Kesarwani for other procedures in the future.

The Office Manager, Sonja:She is very pushy and difficult to get a straight answer out of. Every time I spoke with her she gave me a different answer which would cause me to have to call and ask again. She was so inconsistent that I actually almost cancelled my surgery to go to another clinic. I could tell that she meant well but it was also obvious she was answering my questions without looking at my chart and acted annoyed when I had to ask the same questions again when her answers didn't make any sense. She also refused to let me meet my new PS when we changed them because she said "all doctors are the same". Her post-op instructions continue to be just as confusing.

Lafontaine Source De Jeunesse:The clinic itself is a little dated but immaculate. On the day of my surgery I noticed some things that were concerning and heightened my pre-op anxiety. While I waited to meet with the anesthesiologist, I noticed supplies in their cabinet were expired YEARS ago and their certifications on the wall were also expired YEARS ago. I questioned the nurse about it and she claimed to have new certifications somewhere and they must have forgot. She said she didn't realize the supplies had expired more than TWO years ago and would let the office manager know. I will never return to this clinic.

The surgical team:The surgical team on the day of my BA was AMAZING and they were very warm. There was a particular nurse (I don't remember his name) who madeMe feel so comfortable and relaxed and I wish I had saw him again to thank him, as he really made a difference for me.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon