Top Notch Surgery Center!

Breast Augmentation

Doctor Review

19 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Top Notch Surgery Center!

I had a breast augmentation completed by Dr. Edney earlier this year, and starting with my first phone call to schedule a consultation appointment I was valued as a patient/customer. I was able to get a consultation the very next week. At the consultation, my husband and I met with Dr. Edney and he educated and answered any questions we had about breast augmentation. He made us feel comfortable and supported during the consultation (even with our 2 year old who had to come!). From there we were able to get images completed where I got to see what I would look like after the procedure, which was really helpful as I am a visual learner. We were able to schedule my surgery that day, and the staff really worked with my schedule to make sure I had the best surgery date that worked with my personal life (I have a 1 & 2 year old!). The education prior to surgery from the nursing staff regarding expectations was excellent. I felt prepared to have surgery and knew the limitations I would have immediately afterwards so I could plan accordingly. The day of surgery, the nursing staff was amazing. I could not have asked for a better pre-op/post-op nurse. I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Edney immediately prior to surgery to discuss one more time the expectations I had as far as what size I wanted. This was reassuring as I knew my expectations where listened to as the decision on size was a big deal to me. From there, every post-op follow up appointment was wonderful. Dr. Edney and his team of nurses and staff really listen and truly want the best outcome customized to your needs. I'm so happy with my results!!