I Am So Grateful my GP Recommended Dr Moss - Toorak, AU

I am So grateful that my GP recommended Dr Moss. ...

I am So grateful that my GP recommended Dr Moss. She said she knew someone in the [cosmetic] industry who had stated “I wouldn’t let anyone but Dr Moss touch my face”. My GP had described his work as “amazing” but I just wanted to look like me, granted the 10 years ago me...
As you only have one face and it’s the accessory you wear all day, every day, I chose the long term effect of a SMAS facelift versus just stretching the skin as I wanted the “everyone will notice but no one will know” natural look.
Undeniably, Dr Moss is the most skilled surgeon, calm and precise, and like his team, friendly, caring and professional. I appreciated the holistic approach and more than anything, the detailed information, which was invaluable. But what was really important to me, is that they listened and responded to all my expectations and concerns. I am happy to say that the results have far exceeded my expectations.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moss is dedicated to his art and his results. With any concerns, he made himself available. Aftercare and follow-up was faultless, understated and over delivered. Even after a long day in surgery, he still took the time to ring the hospital that night to check on me!