Still have a little while to go, but I'm super excited to get my body back! - Toms River, NJ

I am a 27 year old mother of 3 kids, my first I...

I am a 27 year old mother of 3 kids, my first I had when I was 16, he's 11 now. 8 have a 5 year old daughter and my youngest son who is 2. I breastfed all 3 of them and I wouldn't change a thing....but my boobs lol. Well lack of boobs I should say.I've dreamed of a BA since I was 17 years old, done breastfeeding my oldest and my cup size went from a D down to a B, not a full B either, a very loose and stretchy problem. After my 3rd, I'm down to nothing, If I wear anything without a bra I look like my son. Needless to say my comfidence wasn't that high to begin with, being a teen mother and outcasted by all of my friends in highschool.. then it went down to almost nothing. I honestly do not even feel comfortable taking off my bra while being intimate, I've been with my fiance for years and I still won't do it unless its pitch black, even then sometimes I have to stop. I think to myself, how can he be even remotely turned of to flaps of skin bouncing around? Is he really even thinking about me? If I were him I wouldn't wanna see that. How can I feel like a sexy woman if I don't even have the womanly figure that I believe is sexy? I've lost the weight, and maintaining it well, I'm comfortable with that, which hasn't been something I could say in yyears. I thought that would be good enought, but its not.

Soooo now I've finally been able to be open with my fiance about everything and he's agreed if its going to make me happy and confident in myself then he will do whatever he can to help make it happen. We don't have the best financial situation but we are happy in our home, the kids have everything they need, and we are comfortable, sometimes things get tight but I have been staying home with the kids and will only work 2 days a week until mark goes to pre-k. So we are going to wait until next tax season, we will have enough to clear the whole surgery up front! Still with money left over!

I'm sorry for all the rambling, but this is how I'm feeling hahaha. Anyway, I went for my conseltation yesterday! We scheduled a date for April 7, 2014 and I'm already counting down the days I'm so excited!! Dr. Nagy made me feel comfortable immediately, took his time to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel weird about my skin boobs either. They took pictures to do a 3D image of what they would look like, but unfortunately the computer didn't know what to do with the weird folds I'm my skin so I couldn't see that. He did measure them and we decided on high profile saline, and we'll need atleast 430-450cc

Eeeek I pressed submit without fixing all my...

Eeeek I pressed submit without fixing all my typos, not writing a review/update with my phone anymore hahaha. so April 7, 2014..Such a long time!! I'm already completely obsessed with reading stories and looking at before and after pictures on here, this is gonna be hard. I am worried about a few things though. when I did the pictures I had been wearing my super padded bra and it made my skin a little more folded than normal and they stay that way for a while so I'm not sure if I should make another appointment with the ps and not wear my padded bra that day? Without the bra my right side has a lower fold too. I'm not sure if 450cc will even be enough to get the results I want. A full C maybe even a small D. Did you girls make several appointments to talk? They said I would just be doing the consultation, then a pre-op a month before the surgery, but that I could call if I want to and I have to go somewhere else to get the bloodwork done, 6 months or less before the surgery. I'm worried about only having the one appointment with him before a pre-op which they said will be with his nurse? Is saline the right choice? Silicone kind of scares me though. I want them to feel soft and without a lot of breast tissue will I feel that its saline? I didn't get to feel any of the implants or try any yet. I forgot to say they will be going under the muscle and he said high profile will be best for the look I want (perky) and my two choices for the incision were under the fold or the nipple, I don't want to lose sensation in my nipple so I chose under the fold. I have very faint stretch marks, I don't really mind that they're there it's only me and my fiance who will see them bare but I hope they aren't noticeable in a bathing suit or a cleavage shirt, has anyone else had slight stretch marks that got more noticeable after the ba was done? Ok I'm gonna stop obsessing haha baby is up from his nap and the kids are home from school. Hopefully I can get some answers =)

Ive realized I never put my "stats" up, I'm 5'5",...

Ive realized I never put my "stats" up, I'm 5'5", I weigh 110 pounds, a size 1..I don't think I'm that petite, kind of average, my friends think I'm too thin but I'm happy with it and I believe my frame can handle larger breasts lol

So I made another appointment for another consult....

So I made another appointment for another consult. I want to meet more doctors and see how it goes since my ps was the first time I've ever even stepped foot in a plastic surgery office hahaha. I don't know if I'll change or not but I want to make sure I keep all of my options open. Ugh still a year to go =/

Forgot to mention, my next consult is on April 2nd...

Forgot to mention, my next consult is on April 2nd. I've also e-mailed 2 other surgeons to set up consults. Yay! I just know I'll feel so much more comfortable after my search is over, even if I don't change, which reminds me I need to call Dr. Nagy's office to talk about silicone. I e-mailed his office and haven't been contacted yet. No rush anyway though haha.

So I had another consultation! Dr. Samra was...

So I had another consultation! Dr. Samra was pretty freakin awesome lol. He really explained everything in full detail, the risks,recovery,results, medication everything. I left with no question unaswered, which made me feel super comfortable and even more excited that I will achieve the look I want! I still have to wait though, ugh really wish I could do it now but I can't get approved for payments with my credit =( k I have to go get the kids from bowling. Gonna update more later. Xoxoxox

thinking about getting a full mommy makeover!

I've been doing some research and I really want to get my tummy done too! I've done yoga and tightened my belly as tight as it's gonna get naturally and the stretch marks and gross loose skin is annoying, even when I get my boobs done I don't think I'll wear a 2 piece because whenever I bend over it's like hello grossness lol. Soooo, why not do it all in one shot? Save a little bit of $ and only have to go into surgery once as long as there's no complications. I'll have to post some pictures of the full effect of my stomach and see what you girls think? I think I'm going through stages where I can't get off RS and then I'll just not sign on for a little bit because I know it's so addicting to read all the reviews and experiences lol. I have learned so much more though which is a great benefit! I'm so thankful to have RS and not going into surgery blind =) April is getting so much closer, could possibly even be in march, we'll see hehehehe. Oh by the way my fiance is getting more excited about the surgery too! Did not think that would happen hahaha, he was supportive but not excited, but the past couple of weeks he actually has brought it up to me and said he can't wait to see how much my confidence improves. Maybe because I figured out a way to explain it to him in car logo, he's got this old 88 dodge truck that he loves dearly because it was passed down from his grandfather to him when he passed away and he's slowly restoring it and doing improvements and when we get our taxes back he said the only thing he wants is a nice set of rims for it so I said to think of his rims for the truck like my boob job for me, it's not something I need to "run" or survive, but it will greatly improve how I feel about my overall look. Well thanks for reading ladies. ttys

Pictures of my belly =/

Hate these pictures so much..ughhh

Wow it's been a long long time.

So I didn't get the surgery yet..and I avoided looking at this site because usually was to upset. We had some financial hardships and family issues.. I also am not going to Dr.Nagy and I'm not sure how to change that on my profile. Might just make another one lol. So now I have the money lined up and I'm going to a few more consults. The price I was quoted by Dr Nagy was for saline 5800. The price I was quoted 2 years ago from Dr. Sahmra was 4200 for silicone. I'm definitely going for silicone, under the muscle. I want to avoid any rippling, an so glad I didn't just go for it with Dr.Nagy bc I know I wouldn't have been happy with saline showing through my thin skin lol. Anyway I'm happy to be back and excited. I'm turning 30 next month, it's about time I feel good about my body!!!

I was trying to figure out how to change my plastic surgeon, because I haven't made some final decision yet and I emailed real self, they took care of it for me!! Yay!! So now I can stick with the same review I originally made, and add my fixture once I have that info???????? sweetness lol. Thank you!

Another consult

So I went to another consult and it went well. Dr. Patel in freehold is super nice and knowledgeable, very friendly and I liked his patient coordinator, Liz as well. He recommended 500cc hp silicone gel, under the muscle! And that is really really scary lol. The way he chose that recommendation, was through having me try on the sizes without knowing what size I was trying lol! So smart! After I picked the 500cc 4 times as my favorite (not too big or to small) whilst switching randomly a ton of different implants. So I explained I was leaning towards something smaller and he said "forget the number" just tell me what you felt looked the best and I have to agree that the 400 sizer felt too small. Because I have no breast tissue and a lot of extra skin to fill out, it really sounds like the best idea. Having him explain so many different reasons why they would fit me best, I think I'm convinced. I'm so nervous to take the plunge, he did quote me a much larger price than my other 2 consults, but it's really not about that. I feel confident in his skill as a professional and his opinion. I need wait until Feb-march for funds. So as soon as I know when I'm getting the money I'm going to make a surgery date, hopefully the very end of March, early April. Unless I find someone that I really like more but I don't think I will. I have about 6 weeks to figure it out.

Becoming more real now

So I know the money is coming and I'm even more ready then ever. I am going to go see Dr. Samra again. I like Dr. Patel but the price he quoted was so much more than others. I know I shouldn't really take that as an indicator of who I should pick but Dr Samra is also very nice and we'll qualified and his prices are better. They're both about the same distance away from my house. I also emailed Dr. Godek, he is way closer to me actually and has amazing reviews and before/after pictures and website. I don't think the consult is free with him though, not sure.

So I've been wearing my rice boobs l around lol. They are approx 455cc. I love how i feel in my clothes when I'm wearing them and just wish they could be inside already lol. Going to upload some rice sizer pictures to document =)

Laters hope everybody who's had surgery recently has a good recovery and great results!