Mommy makeover

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello, so I have 5 children and in need of a...

Hello, so I have 5 children and in need of a transformation. After my 5th baby my body hasn't been the same, I've always tried to stay in shape, but it has been so discouraging seeing my body especially my stomach, being left with excess skin. So that's when my search began, than was freaked out by the prices and than thought it was impossible to go through with it until someone suggested going to tj. Honestly at first I was hesitant but after searching and reading reviews it changed my mind. So after searching for months for the right Dr I finally found him and decided to go with Dr Irving and will continue to post my journey.

Getting nervous

So I reschedule my surgery date to the 28th and now that the day is getting closer, I'm getting more nervous and wondering if I am doing the right thing. Is this normal? Lol

Wish pic

update

ok, so I haven't had surgery yet. I really hope this helps out and I hope I'm not the only one so here it is I had surgery schedule last year and ended up having to put a hold on surgery, word of advice don't tell anyone about your surgery unless you know theyre there to really support you. I ended up feeling really depressed about the whole situation I thought I was finally going to get my surgery done and didn't and felt like I was never going to get just because the lack of support. I have 5 kids so that was my biggest concern about who was going to watch them while I was in TJ, I mean my husband was more than willing to but refused for me to travel alone so here I am I'll continue to update some more as I get closer to my date.

pictures

ok so here's some pictures I'll try to upload more before pictures before surgery without clothes but for now this is what i have and for some reason my boobs look really swaggy in the picture lol. I can't wait to get rid of that belly and get a nice butt and boobs.

pee funnel

I just got my pee funnel, I hope it helps, I just remembered how much it hurt when i had to go pee after my c-section. fingers crossed

anxiety

ok so I've been having so many different kinds of feelings, now that am getting closer I'm starting to think if am making the right decision (not towards the doctor just the surgery it self, has anyone felt like this? what if am being to vain don't get me wrong I really want to get it done, but just with everything that you see in this world is feel like am being selfish. I just want to be able to feel good and be naked in front of my husband and feel good and not ashamed not that he makes me feel like that but he hasn't seen me fully naked for 3years I just feel so many emotions and want to cry, sorry for the rant

feeling upset

ok, so I just got my lab work and my hemo level is very low and my doctor wants me to wait until I get it up, I just message Paulina am a week away I don't know what she's going to say, I don't know if I should wait or continue with the surgery? I'll wait and see what they say.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

So far its been really good, Paulina has been more than helpful replying to my every question and concerns. They really seem to care for their patients and that brings security to me.