Dr. Plazas in Cali,Colombia It Is!!

Hi ladies, I've been looking into a Brazilian butt...

Hi ladies,
I've been looking into a Brazilian butt lift for the last 3 years. I finally narrowed it down to 2 doctors, Pantoja & Hazani. I had a consultation with hazani on Tuesday.

Both doctors are amazing but I'm leaning more towards pantoja. His results are amazing! I'm just scared about going to Mexico for surgery.

Do you girls recommend it?
Those who have had procedures done by him..how is his facility?
Did you girls go under general anesthesia?

Consultation with pantoja

Just got back from my consultation with pantoja. I am so happy I went. Although I've seen a lot of before/after pictures I was really nervous and hesitant about getting surgery in "Mexico". It was completely the opposite of what I was picturing. The office was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the doctor was so good at making me feel comfortable.

I've made up my mind and going with pantoja!

Surgery: November 18,2016

Appointment is set/ club med questions

Hi girls! My appointment is officially set! NOVEMBER 17,2016 with dr. Pantoja.

He gave me Info for club med and suggested I stayed there at least 2 nights.
I just talked to susana at club med and I just got an email from cub med and they charge $595/3nights +$70 if a guest starts with you. And that includes, tv, phone,laundry, cooked meals, assistance, rides...

I'm still debating but seems like the best thing to do especially if you have little ones. I have a 2 year old so those 3 recovery days may be worth it! Lol

Another question... Those who don't live to far...how did you cross back? Sitting? Or laying on ur stomach?

Also don't forget to get a doctors note to cross back through the emergency medical line. I just went on Saturday for my consultation and waited 4 hours to cross back????

Before pics

Hi ladies!
A few of you have been asking for before pics, I've been a bit hesitant for obvious reasons BUT that's what we're here for right?!?! ????

So here they are!
(Surgery: November 18)

Dr. Pantoja patients

hi ladies!

as you all know I scheduled for my bbl with Pantoja on November 17th. I would love to see before and afters from pantojas patients whom have previously had procedures and those whom are scheduled for future procedures.

ive been looking through profiles but I figured it'd be easier just to have it all in one post to help future ladies considering Pantoja and also its be nice having eachother to lean on

hope you all are doing well!

Undecided

So I'm set to have a bbl with dr. Pantoja on November 17th(deposit paid) but the more I look around and research the more I feel like he isn't the right doctor for me.

I've been seeing a lot of bbl patients going back for implants 1-2years later because "their fat leaves" I found dr. Juan Diego mejia from Medellin,Colombia and his work is amazing! He does lipo, abdominal etching and butt implants(check out his work) and dr Stanton in Beverly Hills.

I've also been thinking about getting my breast readone at the same time, which is mostly what is making me look for a new doctor. I haven't really seen pantojas breast lifts.

I'm really leaning towards dr.mejia only thing that has me stalling at the moment is that he recommends patients stay in Colombia for 15 days

Dr pantoja or dr Juan Diego mejia?!?!

So my deposit is set and I'm scheduled for November 17th for bbl with pantoja. I was set and confident about going to him but as my date gets closer and the more I research I'm changing my mind.

I was only going for a bbl but now I also want a breast lift w/implants.
Also the more j research the more I see patients who have had bbl go back after a year or so for a second procedure due to fat leaving. So I'm kind of thinking of going with butt implants.

I found Doctor mejia (Medellin,Colombia) on ig and have been researching him. I had a consultation and got my quote. He does an AMAZING job (breast/butt & ab etching). I made an apt for November 17 as well.

I was quoted $6100 (breast lift/breast implant/bbl or butt implants/lipo)

+ hotel for 10 nights =$1,100
+ flight for my husband and I= $2000

I am so confused! lol

Doctor change, going to colombia

So my mind is set, I'm feeling confident and excited again, deposit is paid, flight is booked

GOING WITH DR LUIS EDUARDO PLAZAS IN CALI,Colombia ????????????

(@leplaztique-Instagram)

Sooooo AMAZING!
He gives the results/shape I've been looking for

Surgery date: November 19

Plazas dolls!

Hi girls!
The closer my date gets the more nervous/anxious I'm getting.

My procedure is set for November 19 and I am flying back 8 days later. It's an 8 hour flight!

Girls that traveled to dr.plazas how was ur flight? Am I pushing it?

Also any advice? How was it? hie was Cali,Colombia?

One more week!!!

One more week and I'll be flying out to Colombia!!!

So many mixed emotions!!

The day is finally here!!!

Flying out to Colombia today! Surgery is Saturday!!!!!!

Made it to Colombia!

I made it to Colombia girls!

If you are thinking about coming out here for surgery but you are scared about traveling out here, don't be!

It's completely opposite of what I was picturing! It's beautiful/safe/and the people are so nice

I am staying at albas recovery home with my husband and 2 year old son!???????? yes you heard that right.

She has a private apartment on her third floor that has 4 beds. Bathroom. Living room. Kitchen and also comes with her services 24hr nurse, breakfast lunch and dinner, laundry, driver...I will post pics of her house.

I meet plazas tomorrow at 8 am and find out what time surgery is on Saturday.

If you girls have any questions, feel free to ask

Surgery update

Surgery went great!
I was scheduled for 1pm but didn't start until 3:30.
Future patients of plazas, keep in mind he does make you stay over night at the hospital and it is a $150 extra charge.
I'm back at the recovery home in so much.
This surgery is no joke!!!
I will post updates as soon as I start feeling better.

Supplies

Hi ladies,

I though I'd post a supply list. I've been seeing a lot of girls buying and bringing unnecessary supplies that they don't even use.

Need:
adult diapers(you are draining a lot after surgery from your vagina as if you started your period so you will be wearing a diaper.
Maxi pads: to wear under your faja at incision sites
Bed pads
Is all you need. The recovery home here will order you the correct pills you might need.
Also bring flushable wipes

3 day update

Hi girls.
Plazas came to see me today at the recovery home.
He says I'm healing nicely.
I'm still really swollen but I am starting to see my curves.
I will post pics later.

I had my second massage. So uncomfortable. Recovery is tough. Make sure you are mentally prepared.

Plazas is an amazing doctor. He doesn't make you feel like "just another patient" when I came home from surgery I had flowers here waiting from him, he has called me daily to check on me and he has been over to see me.

Also, plazas does not use general anesthesia. He uses epidural. I woke up 4 times during surgery but I did not feel any pain. I have heard a lot of girls say they have woken up during their procedure so just a heads up.

Also, some advice when traveling to Colombia: it is a developing country. Doctors are starting to pick up on the fact that a lot of ladies from the states are coming here for procedures so they will try to rip you off and raise prices!

Low hemo

I've been feeling noxious and dizzy all day. Plazas ordered labs to check my hemo and its at 7.5

I will be getting a blood transfusion tomorrow morning.

2 week review

Sorry for keeping you girls waiting.

It's been 2 weeks since surgery.
I'm back home, thank god????????
I've been feeling good. Still a little sore but nothing I can't handle.
I had to have a transfusion and besides the horrible experience I had at the hospital the transfusion worked and I started feeling better right away.

The flight home was HELL.
I had a 2 hr flight from Cali-panamawhich wasn't too bad. Then I had a 6 hr flight from panama-LAX that was hell! I was in so much pain/uncomfortable. Idk what I would have done if it wasn't for my bbl pillow.

Keep in kind girls you can't travel with pads on ur incision sites. I was draining a lot so I had to put bandaids over my incisions and carry maxi pads in my purse and change once I crossed security check.

I had my massages done by KISSI.
She's one of the 3 massage ladies plazas uses, if you can request her I suggest you do so.

I wish plazas would've gone a bit bigger on my butt but considering I had nothing at all before and not enough fat to give me hips and a huge butt I'm happy with my results.
Dr. Luis Eduardo Plazas