34 Year Old Mommy Makeover - Mexico, MX

3 years ago I had a Gastric Sleeve performed in TJ...

3 years ago I had a Gastric Sleeve performed in TJ Mexico by Dr. Almanza. I lost over a hundred pounds. However, the extra skin and fat tummy just really wasn't working for me. So I decided to go back to TJ Mexico to have a extended tummy tuck (1200.00 extra for extended), breast reduction with small implants, lipo and fat transfer. Dr. Yanez did a great job and I'm very pleased with my results. However, I dont see a difference in my butt. I went by myself this go round and it was overwhelming for me. The last time i came with my mother. I suggest you get a travel buddy or a loved one to accompany you because the language barrier is very hard. Im moving around pretty good with little pain. I have these sharp pains every now and then but, I take my meds like clock work so I'm not in a lot of pain. My advice is to get moving around as soon as you can because it keeps you from being stiff and it gets ya blood flow going. I also suggest you pack very light. I havent worn my own cloths the whole time I've been here. My Dr. Kept me in the hospital the entire time he did not want me in the hotel. Dr. Yanez is a really good dr. I would refer him 100%. He has good bedside manner and his staff is awsome.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Martin Yanez was a great doctor. His bedside manner was GREAT. He checked on me at least once a day. He had his staff completely cater to me, they bought me fruit baskets and food. They really took great care of me.