Breast Augmentation (375cc/425cc) Loving Them So Far. Sugar Land, TX

I am now 1 week post op and I must say I am...

I am now 1 week post op and I must say I am obsessed with my new breasts! I am 5'4 115 pounds and started off wearing a 32B. I ended up getting 375cc in my right breast and 425cc in my left because my right breast was a little bigger than my left and I let my surgeon know that I didn't want this to be obvious. So far they have been good. I can't lie though on day 6 I was in A LOT of pain. For the first few days I literally couldn't do anything for myself that was tough especially because I'm so independent but if you have any questions I don't mind answering them. I'll post a few pics as well.

some pics during my first week post op!

They are looking good at just one week post op here I'm already loving my results. I am now 11 days post op so I will definitely be posting more soon.

11 days post op and in pain!

So I'm 11 days post op now and honestly I'm in a lot of pain this morning. Yesterday was my first day getting out of the house (I started school & drove for the 1st time since my surgery) I honestly think I just did way too much at once for it being my first day getting out of the house. My left breast has been bothering me way more this morning but I talked to my nurse and she told me my body just has to get use to it and I probably did way too much yesterday which I can totally agree on. I haven't started my massages yet but I was told I will start on thursday hopefully that helps with some of the pain as well? My results are definitely looking good so I'm super excited about that but I have been in so much pain that I haven't been able to be happy and enjoy them just yet. Guess I have a low tolerance for pain maybe? Idk. Hopefully the pain subsides super soon though. I'm a bartender and Stat back work in 3 days I'll b exactly 2 weeks post op. Crossing my fingers!!

I was 8 days post op here (pic)

Just a pic to give an update on my 8th day since I forgot to post it that day lol

day 13, heavy/tight breast but getting better!

So last night I was finally able to sleep like a baby! Sooo happy about that because odd enough the night before I was in a lot of pain. I also drove today and the ride was way different than 2 days ago. 2 days ago I was so unbelievably uncomfortable and it was the WORST. I also was able to be at school and walk around campus without much pain... only thing I didn't like was the fact that my breast felt SO heavy and tight,I felt like I was carrying a backpack full of books on my chest lol but other than that the pain was not bad at all today!

swim suit top

Now that I'm at 2 weeks post op I'm really starting to be able to enjoy my breast and get use to them and it's so insane how literally 3 days ago I was having the "booby blues" lol they just make me feel so different. I love them and my PS is amazing.

3 weeks Post op!

Its 3 wks now! I still wake up to "morning boobs" they are just slightly sore in the mornings. My right breast is softer and dropping slightly faster than my left. I'm starting to really get use to them now, they dont feel as heavy anymore. I'm experiencing "zingers" that's no fun but I'm finally starting to enjoy them :)

just a little over 3 weeks and I'm pretty much obsessed lol

So I'm now just a little over 3 weeks only by like 2 days or so but I absolutely love them! For the first 2 weeks it was tough, I was depressed, couldn't really sleep well and seriously felt like I wanted them out lol but now I'm so obsessed and soooo happy with them! I feel like a new woman! They look so good in my clothes. I know I have a long way to go (dropping wise) but they already look so good I just love them.

before and after just so you guys can see so far

I hadn't posted my boobs before so now I will show u the big difference lol

just another picture

Can't wait for them to drop even more but they are coming along just fine.

Roughly 9 months post Opp and loving my breasts

It has been soooo long since I have been on but I figure I would let you ladies see how my breast have settled now. I lover them... I get cleavage happy from time to time... I will post better pics later with no clothing on them but this is what you can see for now. If you have any questions let me know.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Everything was perfect I literally do not have one complaint. Dr. Chang is an artist and will give you the results you want.