Highly Recommended! - Mexico, MX

He did a great job. My nose resulted in exactly...

He did a great job. My nose resulted in exactly the way he projected it would when he did a digital rendering of it during my consultation. The recovery process was quick and painless. The facility nurses were of high caliber--they took great care of me during my post-recovery the day of my surgery! I didn't even receive that level of care when I got a procedure done in the U.S.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I had my nose done almost ten years ago, and I couldn't be more pleased! Everyday since then, I feel like it was one of the best investments I had ever made in terms of my appearance. After shopping around for surgeons in the Tijuana area, he was no doubt the one when he went above and beyond with his responses to my questions via email. He actually took the time to be very thorough whereas other doctors seemed like they didn't want to bother. I would definitely go to him again if I ever needed anything else.