I'm 47 Years Old - Tijuana, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I got a rhinoplasty by Dr. Vega but unfortunately...

I got a rhinoplasty by Dr. Vega but unfortunately I did not get what I expected. One of my nose's nostrils is uneven. Also, my nose is crooked among other discrepancies. Not long ago I visited his office and I showed my unconformities, he patiently listened to them and gave me hope to have what I expected in the first place. I believe he is an honest doctor and a reliable person.

Got my confidence back!

No long ago I got my review (second surgery to fix what I did not like-at no extra cost) by Dr. Vega. Right away I noticed the difference, my nose's nostrils are even and the shape is more aesthetic. Now I can see the nose of my dreams! Thank you Dr. Vega for giving me my confidence back and thanks to his staff for making me feel at home on my day in.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and the staff are very personable(easy to get along with) but they need improvement on updating information in your file. Also, you have to wait long hours to see the doctor.