Last Trip to Tijuana. This Time is for a Thigh Lift and Lipo. Tijuana, MX

This will be my forth and final time in Tijuana. ...

This will be my forth and final time in Tijuana. Maybe! ????
March 2013, I went down and got sleeved by Dr. Illan. March 2014, I got a breastlift and an armlift by Dr. Cervantes and Dr. Aragon. March 2015, I got a circular tummy tuck with lipo with Dr. Cervantes and Dr. Aragon. Next up is my thigh lift, and lipo on June 25th. Can't wait!!!

Pictures of thighs

Here are some photos of my thighs. I know this surgery is going to be a bitch, but I can't wait. Need my legs to match the rest of my body!

I got thinner thighs!

I just got back from Tijuana. What a great trip. Once again Dr. Cervantes and Dr. Aragon and their staff have made my experience so easy. They always treat me like family and not just a number.

I went for my consult and Dr. Cervantes discussed my blood level. My hemoglobin number was 11.4. I was hoping for much higher. I wanted lots of lipo but the doc wasn't budging. Safety first is his motto. So instead of lipo that would have taken so much blood I decided to get my boobs re-lifted and bigger implants.
Once again I received wonderful pain management. I was not nervous at all.
I woke up super groggy and it took a while to come out of it. Very little pain. I love the hospital and the nurses. They have always responded promptly and speak English. I know if something is overlooked at the hospital, the doctor's staff is quick to correct the situation.
I stayed in the hospital for a day and then went to the Recovery Boutique for 5 days.
My thighs look amazing. I am still a thick girl but the doctor took the loose skin off. The incisions are straight and hidden. Very sore.
My breast lift looks amazing also. There was nothing really wrong with my last lift, I just like the look of a higher areola. Plus, I wanted a larger implant. I went from a 410 to a 485cc.
The worst pain of all was the lipo I got on my chin and top of my back. Which I call my "Hump". Lipo is a BITCH!!!!!
I am sore but happy I am home. Following doctor's orders. Staying in bed and taking all my meds. I have to send in photos weekly for the doctors to review my progress. I love that they are just a phone call away.

I love Dr. C and Dr. A. I would recommend these doctors a million times over. One day I will go back for ................something!!!!!! LOLOLOL. There is always room for improvement. I will post photos soon

Pictures at 14 days post op.

feeling pretty good. Still a little sore. Most of my swelling is gone and incisions look great. Stitches will come out in one week. Loving my results.

3 weeks post op

Just took out my thigh stitches. I can never get the stitches out completely. Oh well, the will just have to live in me forever. My thighs aren't much smaller, maybe about an inch. But they are not as loose. I mean I am still 200lbs.
I am so thrilled with how they turned out. The incisions are straight and healing nicely.

New thigh pics

I am loving my new, thinner thighs. Smaller pants, and shorts! Thank you Dr. Aragon!!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon