I'm Tired of Being Fluffy.. Time to Get Fine!

After alot of research I have decided to go with...

After alot of research I have decided to go with Dr. Jorge Maytorena. At first I was going with Almanza but Maytorena was more budget friendly and had nothing but good reviews. I really feel like this is meant to be . I had already booked my flight 4 almanza and everything . I ended up getting the same surgery date and it was on special . southwest let me switch my days because I only needed to be out there 3 days instead of 5. So cheers to the new me coming soon ????

My experience.

So before I even got on the plane I had an email with the drivers name and phone # and he called me to introduce himself which was comforting. I landed in San Diego and called the driver and he picked me and my companion up within 10 mins. He drove us over the border and to Playas de Tijuana (the beach of Tijuana) which was where our hospital was (Oasis). The hospital was so nice and I will attach pics. I filled out paperwork and they took me to my room. My room where I got changed, did a 12 lead heart strip, got blood taken and talked to the anesthesiologist. The Dr also came by to talk to us and the coordinator to make sure my companion had everything we needed. After everything checked out things happened pretty fast. They started my IV and I was on my way into surgery. When I came backkkk! The anesthesia wearing off kept making me gag! But it subsided after a few hours and I was able to sleep comfortably. The nurses at the hospital came in every hour it seemed like to check on me, give meds, change dressings or something. I felt well taken care of. The next day they took me for a leak test and once it was fine they gave me a clear liquid tray which consisted of broth, jello, ice chips, and a juice. I was not able to eat any of that only like 2 spoons of jello. Same nursing care as before. The next day they got me ready to leave so I settled payment, they gave me my take home meds and we were off to the airport. Overall it was a great experience. The hospital was beautiful and there were places nearby for my companion to eat.
Mexico General Surgeon

Dr. Mason Raymond and his staff were very kind and caring throughout the whole process. They came and checked on me and my roommate at least everyday. The hospital was nice and I couldn't be happier with my decision.