Soon to Be Sleeved - Mexico

In a few day on November 23, 2016 i will have the...

In a few day on November 23, 2016 i will have the single incision Sleeve Gastrectomy, I am so excited and looking forward to it, I can barely wait!
I am 49 years weight 223 lbs as of this morning, my highest weight was 242 lbs. and my lowest as an adult was 145lbs before i got pregnant with my 14 years son. it's been a while!!
I will fly early morning on the 23rd and have surgery the same day, and come back on the 26!
I am having the surgery the day before Thanksgiving, because it is the only time off I will have until the spring, and I really do want to get things going before then! also I do not like thanksgiving food, so I feel I am not missing much! I do intend to return to work on Monday the 28.
I will write a list of all the things I am packing in my bag over the weekend, and might also post some pics (really not sure about it though)

Finally home

I am back home and very happy about it! I had a few very rough days after surgery, but I am home!
I have had the worse headache since leaving the hospital, I wonder if it is due to dehydration, but I am trying to drink as much as I can, but it is hard!
the ride back to the US was awful,, they were 1h 15min late to pick me up, it took us 3 hours to pass the border, i was worried that i was going to miss my plane. But I made it, the flight ended up delayed!

Going back to work today!

I am starting back work today, thanking the universe that I work from home, and that I have an assistant, because I do feel really weak! my son is also out of school for the day so, I might use him as well.
Today my weight was 218.1 lbs, on saturday when i got home my weight was 227lbs (7 lbs over surgery weight, WTH!)
When did you all start to feel better?
Thank you for your support !

I feel so much better

it took me about 10 days after surgery to finally feel better, last week was so bad, I had no energy, and I had to build extra time into everything i did to recoup, like for example after I took my shower i had to rest before getting dressed, then i had to rest after getting dressed, it was awful! I was so exhausted! I started taking iron supplement because my hemoglobin level had dropped the day after surgery and again the day after that, and I felt that maybe my very low energy was due to that!
but since yesterday I feel good!
I got constipated over the weekend, but I took some milk of magnesium, I drank some smooth move tea, it was bad, so warning to everyone, stay ahead of constipation!
As of this morning my weight is 208.4lbs, almost 12lbs since surgery, I am very happy about it!!
I made lots of soup that I am eating everyday, I also drink yogurt and premiere protein, I like the chocolate flavor the best, but again i only tried the chocolate and vanilla, so I might be missing on other flavors!!
Mexico General Surgeon