low bmi #27 sleeve - Mexico

I have contemplated the sleeve for the last 6...

I have contemplated the sleeve for the last 6 months. I have a Low BMI and wasn't sure if a doctor would even consider doing the procedure. I'm 5'8" 180lbs. My BMI is about a 27. The issue is that I have a family history of extremely obese women. So, I want to be proactive. Ive done research and have decided upon pursing this option with Dr. Kelly - whom has confirmed that he would be willing to do it based on my family history of Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and High Cholesterol. So, this is me pressing the reset button and becoming my greater better self. Wish me luck!

Update: Change In Plans

Well, because I already experince Acid Reflux the doctor is advising against the Sleeve because of GERD. He's suggesting OAGBP which is $5000 more. Think Im going to press pause and do a little more research and soul searching.

Think Im Gonna Do It (RNYBP)

As stated above I am a LOW BMI #27 that is seriously considering preventative bariatric surgery. I have spoken to my doctor of choice and I am almost 90% sure that Im gonna do it. Ive decided on the RNYBP because it completely eliminates GERD and my chances of developing Diabetes. Shooting for the beginning of 2017.

Im All Over The Place

Last I posted I was considering the RNYBP. Yeah, not so much anymore. After plenty more research... malnutrition is apparently a big risk factor. Especially, with me being a low-bmi patient. Ta' hell with that. So, Im back to seriously considering the VSG. Still have not settled on a surgeon. I thought I had but communication is key to me. So, enough said. Any suggestions on ROCK STAR surgeons in Tijuana, MX? Bring em on :) Im really wanting to get this done between January - March 2017. Thanks in advance for your support and feedback. I value each of you. Ciao for now.
Dr. Kelly