Starting a Brand New Chapter in My Life - Tijuana, MX

First thing I noticed about Dr. Fuentes is that he...

First thing I noticed about Dr. Fuentes is that he is very soft spoken but he is very caring, compassionate, and kind. His incredible honesty and dedication to perfection is comforting--one of the few things I admire about him.
I have been very conscious about my facial aesthetics (especially my nose) ever since I could remember. I figured as I hit the peak moment in my life, it was time for a change. I wanted to start a new chapter in my life. Quintessentially, my future will now lay in the hands of the surgeon that I choose. After doing months of substantial research, I have emailed and contacted many plastic surgeons from all walks of life with solid backgrounds and experiences. Then, there is Dr. Fuentes. He was very upfront and honest with me and told me that my results may not be perfect. However, he was wrong about that because now I see nothing but perfection when I look in the mirror each and everyday. First of all the staff is awesome. They will make you feel at home. Don’t worry you are in good hands in and out of the operation room.

Honestly, in the 7 months proceeding to my operation date, I probably sent him like 90 emails and spent a while on the phone with him regarding my concerns. Considering these numbers, I felt as though that I had bugged him. However, to my surprise, he is extremely patient, which goes a long way and tells you a lot about him as a whole. He addresses your concern, he gives you advice, and he gets back to you in a prompt manner. He didn’t treat me like some other patient but he made me feel like I mattered.

Months after my procedure, I went on with my life. Dr. Fuentes still to this day checks up on me.

This has been one of my best decisions I have ever made and I don’t think I could have found a better surgeon to do it. He is extremely talented. He also suggested that I get a chin implant to which I thought would be a great idea. So I had rhinoplasty and a chin implant done. The results look better than I imagined.

If anyone would like to see my pre-op and post-op pictures, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a pm. I would be more than happy to share them with you!

If you are considering plastic surgery, go to Dr. Fuentes. You won’t regret it.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon