Wanting to Get Work Done in TJ MX! Need Your Experience. Mexico, MX

As I said above Dolls I'm looking into getting...

As I said above Dolls I'm looking into getting work done in TJ! The doctor I'm looking at is Salvador Pantoja...I'm looking to get a complete makeover and is looking for your help. As in how was this doctor in safety and how well is his work. All I have seen is great reviews and pics are awesome. I also want to know about the town, because I will have my husband with me I'm going to depend on him getting our food and whatever he may need or want. I want to know will he be safe. As well as the after care... I hear there is housing and nurses that take care of you. I need it all ladies! Haha! Looking to get this done at his soonest date!

Looking at a different Doc. MIAMI here I come!

Sooo I'm looking into the doctors in Miami! Language is a barrier for me looking in Mexico even though I am Hispanic I'm the biggest coconut around. So I'm looking into Doctor Stephanie Stover in Miami. I don't see too many reviews on her, but if anyone has ever seen her please let me know!!!

Stuck on picking my Dr.

Looking at 2 different docs in Miami Dr. Hunsaker and Dr. Sergio Alverez!!! So torn but soooo ready to book and get this ball Rollin! If anyone has been to either of these Docs please give me a review about them! I'm not seeing too much on either doc!

Deposit Down!

Finally picked Dr. Sergio Alverez! Put my deposit down amd saved my date for October 12, 2016. My Coordinator is Yenia and she has been good so far on emailing me back and such. So weird I'm not jumping for joy right now! I'm just maybe in total shock! Haha! She did say I needed to show up a day ahead and stay for 8 days. Now I'm not sure what I need to do from now on??? HELP! She did say i needed a binder and surgical bra, but that I can buy from them which I probably will end up doing. She didn't say anything about getting a clearance letter from my doc or anything like that. If you are a Sergio Alverez patient please give me a heads up on what I need to be doing! Thanks????

Receipt! And Countdown????

Got my countdown going! Called Yenia my coordinator today. My surgery will be at Dr. Sergio Alvarez private practice. I made sure how much weight I needed to lose before she slapped it with me later! Haha! Anywho my stats right now is 4 11' 180lbs she needs me to be at 173 by surgery date. I'm going to make a realistic goal of 160lb. Whoop whoop! ???????????? last pic I stole and is my wish boobies! Love them!

Surgery Dreams!

Getting so obsessed over tummy tucks and boobs! I even started having dreams! Like last night....I was on the operating table and I woke up in the middle of surgery..doc had already performed my TT and he was working on my boobies....he put a set in and said "no these are too big" and I said "it's ok I'll take them" He put another set and he said "nope still too big" and I said "Noooo give me those!!!!" Haha! He refused and said "we will have to order them" and walks out of the surgery room! Wahhhhh! ???????????????????????? I want BIG boobs!

Rescheduled SX Date! Oct 19th

So I called Imagenes yesterday to push my surgery back a week. Which is good gives me an extra week to work out and get my body right. I also was told by Annabel that I did not need a clearance letter from my PCP because I'm not on any medications (I was worried because I don't have insurance anymore**) but that I needed to be there the morning before to get all my labs done. I have been taking iron pills so I better be good on blood levels! ???? she also told me to send wish pics for my breast, so Dr. Alvarez will have an idea of what I want day before surgery. Booking my flight and hotel through Expedia...seems to be cheaper than anything else! Pictures I'm posting are what I sent Imagenes!!! ????????????

2 weeks til surgery! Before pics!

This is where I'm starting at before surgery! Hate looking at pictures of myself. Hopefully it'll all be turned around once I'm healed from my MMO! Stats are 5'00 174 still dieting and working out to lose as much as I can to get the best results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon