Dr.Osak 6/23

Had my first round with campos ..I had lipo on the...

Had my first round with campos ..I had lipo on the waiste, abs and lower back with fat grafting to the butt and hips in May 2011. I want basically my entire torso lipoed and my inner thighs with fat graft to hips and butt.

I am soooooooo pleased with my first round. And would be happy to go babka to him but he is too pricey. I did send my request in hope he will honor the price of $3800 if not I think Baez would be my next choice. Oh, I also sent Duran 100 emails and no response... If she respond with a good price I'll go with her.

Heard back from Dra. Baez!!!!!

Hello
Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting tummy tuck , liposculture to arm, abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 4200 dollars, which includes:
-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra
You must be less than 180 pounds or around that in order to have surgery and diminish risk of complications. Dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Important info:
Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday. I just have one patient per day (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries) and days available for surgery are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend less than 150 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery. Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faje 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja shop.
I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.
If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.
PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.
We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services but nurses don’t know much English and they won’t spend 24 hours with you) if you want to stay in a hotel. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo, you can stay at other renowned hotels too.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.
I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.
I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. You can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is close. This is how you can deposit/wire;

Recipient: Australia Altagracia Fragoso Báez
City: Santo Domingo
Country: Dominican Republic
I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. If you have a problem and you need to have your deposit I will charge you some money for transfer and electronic consults (around 100 dollars) but the rest I can send it back to you. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just one email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Sincerely,

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

Wish pic!!!

Forgot to add

I think Ima stay in the states and go to Dr.Salama!!!

I was looking through his past work and he has the results I am looking for I hope he has openings for May 2014???

Do anybody know?

May 6th!!!

Hello ladies,

My date is set for May 6th 2014 and I will be sending my deposit next Friday...I am totally excited!!!

Salama work

Dr.Salama did Stephanie Santiago work...I wanna look like this but judging by my pre-op pics I have a long way to go love her projection!!

Love Deelishis projection

I wouldn't mind having her butt shape either lol

Sum more b 4 pics

I found sum more b4 pic that were took this summer

Sum more b 4 pics

I found sum more b4 pic that were took this summer

Ok I'm know a Cabral Bunny

I had recently received my date for May 5,2014 I didn't get my quote yet but was able to secure my date.. It shouldn't be no more that $4000. I was goin to Salama but I don't have enough for him.. I wish I did .. If anyone going around that time and want to share a hotel please let me know..

More b 4 pics

I really don't need a lot more butt I just want a smaller tummy, bigger hips and a gap in my inner thighs.

Ok last time I'm changing my mind lol!

I just received my quote from Contreras for BBL, BA, pandora Rhinoplasty $4000.... My scheduled date is May 20th if anyone going around that time please message me... I'm serious this time I'm going to him no changing lol!!!!

LIPO BBL BA RHINOPLASTY USD 4000 PROCEDURE & ANESTHESIA plus ONE NIGHT IN RECOVERY CLINIC

QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE: EXAM, FAJA, MEDICATION FOR HOME USD 500

RECOVERY CLINIC IS USD 60/N shared 80/N individual INCLUDES: 3 MEALS plus 24 HOUR NURSING

TRANSPORTATION ROUND TRIP TO AIRPORT USD 75

MASSAGES USD 240/10

Contreras Facebook group

If anyone in Facebook group regarding Contreras past patients can add me I'll deeply appreciate. Facebook name: Charmain Darden,,,. Thank you

Any going to Contreras....

Any going to Contreras around May 20th would love a buddy...please PM thanks!!!

Another pre-op pic

Hers another pre-op pic of me.. Again I'll b going to Contreras for BL, BBL (with lipo on inner thigh fat transfer to lateral and/or the lower part buttox only), and RHINO... Again this will b my round 2, first round was with Campos.... I have a waist training corset under my clothes my stomach is no where nearly that small lol.

Cabral buddy

If anyone goin to Cabral or yily they're in the same building I heard mayb we can buddy up... I had to change my date to May 20th... Please please let me know

Anyone going to CAbral around 5/20

I really want a buddy and everyone is ignoring me lol... Naw if anyone going around the 20th please please let me know.

Drama...and I'm tired!!!!!

1. I had reschedule my appointment to May 22nd becuz no-one on here seems to not behaving surgery around my time therefore I can not find a buddy to come with me and maybe share a recovery house. Anyway , my husband said he will come so I changed my date to MAy 22nd to accommodate is work schedule. Now he's like you should spend your $$$ on something else cuz you already had it done and blah blah blah. So we got into a argument and I'm not sure he's going to come.... It's a lot more to him but I'm trying to keep long story short.

2. I have been trying to contact MAria from CAbrals office to see what all I need because in my quote the garment, meds nor the test are not included so I don't know how much I need extra... What I need as far as meds? Nothing...every time I call her she's busy (which I understand) but I can't keep calln u cuz I'm getting charge every damn time.

3. I very confused on which recovery house I should go too cuz when I read everyone experience it's different and I rather base my decision on other people decision cuz I don't wanna end up in bs recovery house.

4. I'm feeling sum type of way cuz what my husband said I don't wanna be selfish cuz I do have a child and spend all my income tax money on this trip. However I work very hard for my ish and Anyang my child needs she gets.

I'm sooo confused and frustrated.... Wanna cry and very aggravated!!!!!

Any words of encouragement or information would be helpful

Another wish pic

This is another wish pic I'm shooting for I will make sure I show them this pic and let then know.

Is anyone going to Contreras?

Is anyone going to Contreras around June 22nd? I would like a travel buddy..I suppose to had went last year but my husband and I separated which was a hard hard road for me still going through some things but I'm determine to give myself a gift..please let me know if anyone going in June to Contreras.

Getting a BA as well..b4 pic

Wish pic!!

Would luv 4 my butt and boobs 2 look like this!!

Me now after ALL the holiday's...

Me now after ALL the holiday's...yes thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years smh I am now 167 lbs...smh

Measurements

I measured myself today and my measurements are 38-32-45 so I know once I have my round 2 ima be in the 50's hopefully in the hip area!!

Made my payment..,

Made my payment for Dr.haasan for my round to I paid $3900.00 for Liposculpture to your lower back (flanks,waist,love handles) whole abdomen area
with the fat grafting to your butt and hips.. I'm schedule for June 23rd.. If anyone going around that time let me know.

Pre-op instructions!!

Got sum of my pre-op instructions...it's real in the battlefield now!!!

More post pics

Again paid in full for Dr. Haasan..here are more post op pics

Hotels near Dr. Haasan

Hotels near Dr. Haasan...do anyone know the best and reasonable in price hotel near Vanity...please and thank you?

I'm ready... Already

June 23rd can't come fast enough... Do any 1 know if fat transfer possible on legs as well?

I'm comn 4 u Dr.Hasan..

June 23rd ain't comin fast enough.. Plane ticket and hotel been bought... Got me a new faja for post-op..been drinking all types of skin and other detox teas (need to start takn vitamins)..about to purchase some Spirulina Chlorella pills on Friday.. Just in case ur wondering what that is Spirulina Chlorella Helps to maintain normal blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range. • Helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range. • Promoting increased seasonal comfort. • Promoting optimal cardiovascular health. • Supporting normal immune system activity. • Curbing hunger and promoting a feeling of increased energy. ***Chlorella is such a powerful detoxifier because it is rich in chlorophyll, which is known to: • Aid you in processing more oxygen. • Cleanse key elimination systems like your bowel, liver, and blood. • Help purify your blood and clear away impurities. • Aid you in promoting optimal blood pressure. • Support elimination of molds in your body. • Help neutralize bad air you might breathe in. • Promote growth and repair of your tissues. ***Chlorella's range of health benefits includes: • Boosting your immune system. • Improving your digestion, especially if constipation is a problem. • Providing B vitamins from an animal source. • Enhancing your ability to focus and concentrate. • Increasing your energy levels. • Balancing your body's pH. • Normalizing your blood sugar and blood pressure. • Reducing your cancer risk. • Freshening your breath..sorry had to copy and paste!!

Just did my labs..

Just did my labs pray that everything turns out ok... Matter of fact, it will in Jesus name!! Some more pics of me below

Counting down

Counting down... Everything's paid in full finally booked hotel, now just a waiting game. Looking at some pictures of how I want to look

My lunch diet

So as my round 2 is getting close (less than a month..wow) instead of eating fried food for lunch I will b eating cucumber salads..Cucumbers are an excellent source of vitamin K and molybdenum. They are also a very good source of the pantothenic acid. They are also a good source of copper, potassium, manganese, vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, biotin, and vitamin B1. They also contain the important nail health-promoting mineral silica. Sooo yea

And the BS begins with dr.hasan

And the BS begins with dr.hasan, they just called me and said dr.hasan won't b there in the 23rd... WTheck did they schedule me 4 that day??? I'm on the phone with them now so I'll let y'all know.... They better be lucky I'm saved!!!!

I'm soo pissed right now

I'm soo pissed right now .... Dr Hassan will be on vacation June 15 for 2 weeks... So they scheduled me with dr. O idk who this nigga is. I said I will check him b 4 I ask for a refund cuz this is sum straight garbage... I thank God this is my 2nd round and all I need really is lipo and more hips... But I am mad

I don't wanna go to Dr. O

I don't wanna go to Dr. O... I saw his butts and was not impressed ima have to call Ana tomorrow and see what's the next available... I think she said either the 7th of July but I think someone's on vacation that week... I'm so pissed right now.

Just called again today

Just called again today and they told me Hasan next availability after he comes from vacation is in August.. I have no vacation at that time so now I have to switch to Dr.O I'm not as mad as I could b cuz again I already had round 1 and I can just get lipo and b cool... But I'm pissed cuz it not Dr.Hasan :( Here's a pic of me as of today and as u can see I have a great foundation

Pic didn't upload

What y'all think

I have my current body and a plastic surgery simulator on how I wanna look... Tell me if y'all think it's to much

Another on

My time has come, Dr.O

My time has come... Today I'll be heading to Miami.. I'll be staying at the Ramada instead of the other one because it's closer.. Please pray pray pray for me...I'll update u guys once I'm in Miami!!!

Surgery day...pray,pray,pray

Hey ladies made it

I'll have pics once I get home... I havnt took any cus everything hurts....just continue to pray for me and I'll give u details cus I almost slapped one of those coordinators...

Makin review quick

Making quick cus I'm constipated and my butt hurt. First off Dr.O was cool... He listened and we chat 4 a lil bit b4 surgery . Now his staff.... Omg horrible and one of them almost got punched by me bleeding and all her name is Carmen I believe with blonde hair at the Hileah office, she suppose to be the manager but she's texting instead of consulting with me, she yelling at her employees for being on the phone meanwhile she's on it.. She will try to charge you for a garment that suppose to come with surgery.. So make sure u have paper work saying it's included. Other than the Dr.O is good. He need to get rid of all the med staff except for 2 and start all over . Will write more in detail in a while

Day 5

Still swollen and no butt cuff..only issues I have been having is hard stool.

Question!

My butt still hard and I need to know will it drop and cuff?

Week 1

Here's some pics from week one.. Still a little sore, but hard as a brick still, waiste getting smaller.

Side by side

Don't see much of a difference :(

My experience with vanity horrible

I did promise I will let y'all know what's going on wit them from start to finish... As you know I was originally a Hasan Doll and was very excited about that. About 3 weeks b 4 my date Ana (who was my coordinator at the time ) said he would be on vacation (if u read my previous post you get more detail about this) and Dr.O is open she advised me nothing has changed but the doctor... Even though I was livid I knew I was not going to get my money back so I said fine wutever. The day before my consultation they told me I needed to go to the Hialeah office (mind u my hotel is close to the other office for a reason and Ana told me nothing has change but the doc) I'm going off like idk where this place is u said nothing's changed but the doc blah blah blah. So I eventually calmed down cus Vanity do not care. I get there finally for my consultation and they act like I wasn't suppose to be there or something I was suppose to get my urine analysis that day and had to remind the manager ( believe her name is Carmen she has blonde hair and her boobs was all out, unprofessional) cus she to busy on her phone. So they had to order it which they never did and between them ordering the manager yelling at one of the girls cus she was on her phone doing the same thing you where doing in the lobby where everyone can here and see you..all types of red flags was going off but I kept thinking about them chips I just drop of them. So after all that was done they said they will call me to let me know what time to come in the next day for surgery . We all know that close at either 5 or 6pm so 1pm no call 2 ,3,4 so I had to call both offices just to get a time to come in for surgery. The Miami office told me 1pm I'm like no the doc will probably be tired by then and he ain't messing up my body I need a earlier time. So I get a call around 5pm telling me to come in at 6:30am I'll b the 2nd one, much better.. So I get there the next day at the scheduled time the other patient was there so I was first yay... Dr.O was cool and listened to what I wanted he said I really didn't need anything the other doc did a good job. I told him I know this is just a touch up. Anyway surgery done I felt horrible and still half way sleep.. Carmen comes in u need to pay for ur garment and you need to tell ur ride to come cuz ur holding up other patients. Ok first of all I was told by Ana if I pay in full garment will be included, secondly if u need me to leave that bad call me a cab and I'm gone... So we arguing back and forth I'm bleeding everywhere didn't care... I called my friend to come her me which she was anyway and she did.. But did y'all know that they blocked the door cuz my friend didn't come in the office? I told that girl if u don't move I will swing on u... Carmen said something along the line of "idc get out u stole the garment and now it's coming out of the nurses check" I'm like make sure it's Ana's slut and I left... They customer service is horrible and if I didn't have that surgery I would of been fighting there. She didn't have to come at me that way at all. Also I told Dr.o I didn't want a drain cuz that can cause infections sometimes.. He gave me one anyway and as soon as I got to the hotel I took it out myself..yes I did. Also before surgery I notice a lot of chipped paint and there walls full of spider webs and dirt m. Not to scare anyone but all surgical places suppose to be spotless so be careful.. Again this is my experience Dr.o did his thing it's the people behind the scenes.

My butt still hard...

My butt still hard..how long ladies, how long lol?

Update before/ after with clothes

I'm really thinkn about a round 3

I'm really thinkn about a round 3 in the DR.. They will give me what I want especially Cabral. That's where I shuda went smh ugh

2 weeks tomorrow

Hey ladies just a update...had to leave Miami early due to some circumstances so I wasn't able to see Dr.O before I left and I still have stitches.. I was wondering if y'all think if I go to emergency will they remove them? Anyway other than that I feel great still a lil sore but that expected when having surgery.. Here's sum pics tell me witcha think !!!!

More updated pics w/ clothes

More updated pics w/ clothes on lol... I fall more and more in luv with my body.. I don't need round 3..what u guys think? Dr.O did his thang!!!!

3 weeks PO video& pics..DR.O

Video 3 weeks!!!
0:50
3 weeks and feeling wonderful still a stiff and very itchy but Benadryl has been my best friend...tell me wut y'all think!!!!

I'm back!!!!! 2 months

Hey ladies this is my review... I'm doing great still have a lil stiffness and itchiness here and there but for the most part no complications( thank God) gain a lil weight and doin great!!!

Almost 3 months... Dr O!!!

Gained some wait from sex and food ???????? but all is well.. Still itches every now and then but over all I'm happy and my hubby definitely is lol!!

Face with body

This is me I wanted to show u guys who I am... So hi

3 month PS Dr.O

Luv my result... Think my booty getting bigger tho..
Miami Physician