I Wish my Surgeon Had More Reviews - Tijuana, MX

I was over weight during my early years up to the...

I was over weight during my early years up to the age of 17ish. I had DD boobs and with the weightloss i was down to 36B(not full) and sagging. I just wasnt happy with them. I looked into a doctor in Tijuana, Mexico that a friend had recommend. I had a consolation in April, but i wasnt able to go so my mom went in for me, i sent in pictures along with her so they would better be able to see what i wanted done and how he would do it. Along with implants and lift, i also got liposuction in my entire abdominal area and love handles and back with a BBL.
The day before my surgery i went in to talk to the doctor to consult on sizing of breast size and ect. he was very nice and friendly and made me feel comfortable as well as his entire staff in the office.
The day of surgery i met with the anesthesiologist and the nurses and they guided me on how the surgery would take place and the nurse helped me pick what garments would be good to use.

The second day i couldn't even sleep or walk. I flew out of Mexico 2 days post op, it felt like hell, even though i requested a wheelchair. I do wish i would've waited until the 3 day to fly out since i feel better.

Im at my 3day post op and i can say I'm walking much better almost at normal pace and my garments are nicely fitting, i am still obviously bruised and very bloated but it has gone down a lot since the day of surgery.

Many think that Mexico is sketch to get some kind of surgery done but if you do your research right and ask good questions there shouldn't be any doubt. I knew that if i didn't feel comfortable with the place or the doctor i wouldn't go thru with it, but on the contrary, they made me feel comfortable and at ease. He actually has many foreign patients, i was actually waiting with two American women, which actually made me feel even more comfortable. What i do know is that he is known for working on many celebrities and notable people of Mexico.

So far, i do recommend him. I do wish he had more reviews before i went in so i wouldn't of been so nervous, that is why i am writing this review to help others just incase they are searching for him and don't find much :)

This is my first review on this site and i hope to keep up the update :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon