Botched Boobs, Bad Scars, Crooked Cuts, Ladies Don't Do It!!!!

My friend had a breast augmentation here and her...

My friend had a breast augmentation here and her boobs came out good. So I when I met Dr. Quiroz for my consult I was impressed by his professionalism, he spoke english, his office is clean and modernized. He gave me a pretty good deal or so it thought for silicone implants and a breast lift for $4300. I knew there would be anchor scars and he assured me they would lighten in a year or so I was sold, where do I sign up? 6 months later my boobs still hadn't dropped, were still very hard and many calls and emails to the doctor were ignored. Back and forth talking about yes a revision however he would charge me for anesthesiologist, new implants, and the list goes on and on. Months and months passed and my phone calls and emails continued to be ignored. Months turned into years and years later my scars did not lighten. My implants had never fallen into their pockets properly and looked deformed. The scars were bright red, keloid and were raised even though I used silicone sheeting, scars gels day and night every day. I was very thorough in taking care of my boobs. Finally I had a revision in the U.S. this year which cost me a total of $8700. It doesn't pay to save in Mexico. For years I was so embarrased to share my story. now that I finally got them fixed after (7 years later) that was a tough lesson for myself to learn . I hope my story will help someone who is thinking about having plastic surgery in Mexico. Some people are lucky like my friend and other people but you never know if you will be part of that few. Please ladies research your doctors!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon