Round 2 Carmina Cardenas. Tijuana, MX

I am going for round 2 with Carmina Cardenas. I...

I am going for round 2 with Carmina Cardenas. I want my arms, sides and inner things liposuctioned and the fat transfer to my butt. I already have had a tummy tuck with lipo to my back and fat transfer to my butt..... but I want my butt bigger. I was 174 the day of my last surgery and as of today I am 158. I am 5'4. I had my labs done already and I'm ready to go on 12/1/2016.

While I had moments of panic after my 1st surgery mostly because what my family was telling me and getting me paranoid, I can say that everything that dr Carmina told me was accurate and she is sincere and honest... if she thinks something is wrong she will have you come in and check you out, ease your mind and fix it.

I completely trust my DR.

Wish pics below.

Stats and update

Surgery went well. I was able to go back to work Monday and I had my lipo and fat grafting on Thursday. I love my butt it's huge and that's what I wanted! I just feel like I worked out too hard and my muscles are sore. I still have quite a bit of swelling in my lower abdomen and lots of bruises.

14 days po

I still feel really weird pulling but I think it's normal I felt this in my back when she did the lipo on my back with my tummy tuck. I am doing really well I went shopping because I needed to get more clothes with longer sleeves to cover my compression garment for work. I am really happy I still fit a size 6 at express... but my butt and waist just look way better! I hope my butt stays this big!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Just amazing attentive, patient, informative and responsive.