37 Years Old and Needed a Life Lift! TT, BBL and LIPO

Just 1 day post op. Pain is minimal, but I am...

Just 1 day post op. Pain is minimal, but I am pretty sore, if that makes sense. I'm up and walking when necessary. I decided to go through Maria out of Houston to plan my trip to Tijuana Mexico. Sure has been here with me throughout my experience & been very helpful. I wouldn't change a thing about coming to Tijuana, everyone has treated me wonderful. The hospital is very nice and clean.

One day post op

Just moved to the recovery house. I have received 2 massages and both times I have become very sweaty & dizzy almost to the point of passing out. I recover quickly from those spells by laying back down. I have been up walking for a good part of the day. 1 dizzy spell yesterday, the day of surgery, and one today. Other than that I feel OK.

Seroma:(

I developed a seroma that held lots of fluid. Dr. Lara drained the seroma & inserted a new drain & discovered that the incision irregularities were due to the seroma and the amount of fluid that I had retained. I am feeling much better overall. I had to fly back, but it was in no way the fault of the doctor or myself. Just a circumstance where my drain slipped out too soon and the fluid had nowhere to go. Dr. Lara got me in immediately & out without charge. I did have to fly back out, but it was a small price to pay for the way I'm beginning to look & feel. I went to the ER here in Houston and also visited another PS that ended up costing more than my plane ticket back to San Diego. I still have a drain, and still wearing compression garments, but it's all part of the healing process for everyone that has this kind of surgery. I will just wear mine a little longer due to the setback

Seroma was the biggest headache!

Well the seroma was a headache! I flew out on Sunday evening, and just got back home today. Dr. Lara removed the seroma and hardened scar tissue to expedite healing. After wearing the new drain for 5 weeks, I was ready to begin healing. Dr. Lara has been wonderful throughout this process and always willing to listen. I didn't want to fly back out, but I'm so thankful that this is finally almost over with.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lara was very professional & answered all of my questions before surgery to ease my mind.