Gastric Sleeve and No Gas Pain - Tijuana, Mexico

Hello guys! This is my first time writing a review...

Hello guys! This is my first time writing a review on gastric sleeve because I JUST DID IT...
My doctor is DR MAYTORENA guys the whole process was the best experience I ever had.
I am considered low bmi without any comorbidities but I did it for me and I did not want to tell anybody.

I was searching around in CAnada but since I was low bmi there was no way they would have accepted me here. So I looked in mexcico and I found LONGTERM VSG for $2999. The lowest price u would ever see for this type of surgery. I sent my 300 for the deposit and asked a week of from work????. I flew to San Diego yesterday and got there at 1030 am. As soon as I got there, Annette picked me up, such a sweetheart. We got into the clinic small but very clean and the did all the blood work and urine, everything was perfect. The cardiologist , the doctor the anesthesiologist, in fact the whole team spoke perfect English, so no problem of communication. Once they got the balance my surgery began at 5:30 pm. I was the second patient of doctor maytorena and that was it for the day!

I woke up and to be honest I did not feel any pain AT ALL . Even the gas pain , I did not feel it. I have not use the gasX I brought, maybe I will on the near future I don't know. However Nausea and vomiting were my only issues, but I am guessing it will go away with day going by,! Today we did the leak test and everything was fine only thing is I was nauseous Standing up while they were giving that white liquid to do the ultrasound.

Now I'm stayin at the recovery house PrAdo, the place is NEAT , Even cleaner that a hotel. Room has AC TV WITH CABLE MEDICAL BED EVERYTHING.

I have not eaten for 2 days and a half and I don't feel hungry. I am guessing it's because of the nausea!

But yeah this was my little contribution for the community. DR MAYTORENA 5 star bariatic surgeon
Mexico General Surgeon

All the staff spoke good English, very caring and checked on me every hour. Wifi is very fast. Recovery house is 5star.