27 Yrs Old Blessed Queen, Recently Divorced, Now Engaged to an Amazing Man, Jesus Christ is King ! , Need Gastric Sleeve and Bbl

Hi dollies, I first Thank Almighty GOD for...

Hi dollies, I first Thank Almighty GOD for everything, Thank You Jesus Christ! I've been through so much I was recently was married and divorced to a "man" who had been suffering with demons of emotional, physical, financial, spiritual, homosexual, infidelity abusive problems but I made through that by The Grace of GOD before it got worse and I met someone so so much better ( it was so hard to fine a decent black man where I'm from :( so sad Smh ) anyways (my buh buh ) but moving on so yeah I am here on real self to help others and hopefully inspire others and to get inspire as well . I want to be healthy more physically working already on me spiritually , emotionally , I Thank GOD for helping me get back on track . I want to be healthy physically and want to start a family real soon with bae we already started talking about marriage "he said lol he dreamed of me in a beautiful white wedding dress " aww my bae ;) so I am looking forward to have my gastric sleeve with the infamous Dr. Louisiana valenzuela in Tj mx . I heard so much of great things about her work , I heard she's the best . She is on maternity leave. So she should be back doing surgery in June. I might be doing June or early July . Y'all pray for me ! Happy healing to y'all ! GOD bless y'all !

Rude agent from mbc don't know her name . ... um what happened to my patient coordinator Tabitha? :( .....

Hi dollies, I hope everyone is well , GOD is Good always! I just wanted to let y'all know I have received a phone call just now from mbc and spoke with a coordinator assistant and let me tell y'all she was so rude and dry on the phone , I was like yeah where is my usual patient coordinator Tabitha :-( ? She flew by that question and was like " well you have Leila for now on, so dry right ? Anyhoo , she goes on about the deposit payment and when I am going to pay it , uh hold up ! I spoke to my original p.a. coordinator Tabitha and she said it was fine to pay the deposit amount on my pay day so why you got a attitude, uh , she need to stay an assistant and assist off some where lol ;-) . Bye felicia!!!! :-D

Lol waiting patiently! Could it be :) "super ponce"?? another great doc.

Hi dollies, it's me again lol , but yeah I am now waiting . I still have to pay my deposit monday/ tuesday before march 31st deadline. I maybe going with another doctor, I was thinking of Dr. Jaime ponce de Leon , nothing personal against Dr. Valenzuela professional expertise also if anyone knows dr. Ponce work personally please share in my comment section. Ok thanks. GOD bless y'all & have a nice day !

Putting it all in GOD's Hands !

Being patient, and leaving it all in GOD's Hands !!!!

Deposit paid in full! Still going with Dr. Louisiana and the P.a. coordinator still rude as heck , sounds like same lady but dif

Hi chicas , so I paid my deposit of $525.00 to the mbc group today , and still spoke with a dry agent , when asked her , was I bothering her she replied no "I have a cold" really?? Anyways, Thank Almighty GOD in Heaven!!!! I am so happy I paid on my deposit and I am still going with doctor louisiana valenzuela she is more in cost but she is the ultimate best at what she do ! I've heard she is the best bariatric surgeon in mexico maybe the world by far .:-)

hi , dollies ! I am just checking in. :-) GOD bless to all !

Hi dollies , I am still waiting until my surgery date , i have 2 1/2 months to go until my surgery. I will talk to guys soon. GOD Bless y'all! :-* :-)

hola dollies! I'm just so happy rite now, I talked to Tabitha lol yayy she is so sweet!

Hi dollies, I am very happy ! Thank You Jesus Christ!!!! I talked to Tabitha, the rep at mbc just now , i wanted go over some details and i still had questions before my surgery. I had questions mainly regarding to travel and financial inquiries. She told me to get my discount for the hotel though them when i travel and also submit a cashier's check 7 days before my surgery:-) she also said to take a picture of the cashier's check and send it to their email . i'm so happy !!! Thank You Jesus Christ!!!!

my gastric surgery is near!!!!

My gastric sleeve surgery is near i am happy and nervous because i think i forgot to do something!?!?!..

Yayyyy! :-) My surgery is Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus Christ!!!!!! My surgery is Tomorrow and i am so excited also i will do a further update on my process and everything. Ok , you guys.

Yesterday was my vsg surgery yayyyy! :-)

SURGERY went great y'all, i just want to Thank THE ALMIGHTY TRIUNE GOD IN HEAVEN FOREVER AND EVER ALWAYS, All PRAISE be to ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!! I prayed over my beautiful ,talented ,sweet, and educated Surgeon Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela in Baja California Mexico staff, nurses are truly attentive and knowledgeable and sweet except for one person one of the drivers name art but thats another story for later ok rs fam love you all and GOD bless you all!
Dr. Louisiana valenzuela

My Surgeon Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela was very knowledgeable and very highly intelligent and skilled , strange we look a like lol both beautiful, love her so much , she checks on you before and after surgery.