42yr.5 Boys I Need a New Tummy - Mexico, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Almost 3 Weeks Recovery Has Been Hard. Very...

Almost 3 Weeks Recovery Has Been Hard. Very pleased with the whole surgery. Hospital clean always checking on you.
The whole experience was not bad pain is tolerate in off my pain med my feet are swelled my back hurts and is itchy . Also I got lipo on my flanks upper back and a bbl Wich I don't see a difference.

4 wks not as flat as I would like to be.

Before pictures

Tummy tuck with Lipo on flanks ,back
Breast revision

3mo. Po

9 months post op. Tummy tuck, bbl

My experience with Dr. Martin Yanez. Was excellent the hospital del Nino y mujer in tijuana is a small hospital everyone there treats you nice I mean it helps when you know Spanish .overall very satisfied with everyone this are my results I am trying to lose about 20 lbs. If I can't then I will return for some lipo.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon