30 Something Yr Old Mother - Tijuana, Mexico

I was really scared at first but Dr. Gutierrez and...

I was really scared at first but Dr. Gutierrez and his team were awesome! Rachel or Raquel was the most friendly nurse I ever met. Dr. Gutiuerrez has a driver will pick you up from your near by hotel. ( one complimentary round trip ride)The office was really clean, staff curtious and professional. The procedure took less than an hour and half. I stayed overnight for observation and they gave me breakfast in the morning. I took arnica and bromelin that helped with my swelling..Today is the 6th day and I've been walking around since the day I had the procedure done.. I trained or prepared myself for my surgery..I wore a corset and worked on my legs and back..If you have questions feel free to contact me.

before

after

after

Liposuction

So after my surgery in mexico. the doctor told me I should get liposuction. I didn't think it was important at hat time, but three years later I've gained over 30 pounds and my body looks boxy .so I went in for a consultation at a local plastic surgeon and they told me that they could lipo my hips and back or that I could start working out and lose weight and go from there. SoI'm going to loose 20 lbs and get the rest sucked put and maybe fat graphed to my hips.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon