Determined to Be Fit and Forty - Mexico

I turn 40 this upcoming December and I am so...

I turn 40 this upcoming December and I am so frustrated with yo yo dieting. I had my sweet baby girl 3 years ago and have struggled to lose all the baby weight. I am having my procedure with Dr. Ariel Ortiz in September. I am so anxious to have the procedure and start my new fitness journey. My BMI is lower. I am 5'10" and 215lbs. Most will probably say just work out and get to your goal. However I have been on the journey 3 years and I want results. I don't want this to be my lifelong battle. I want a lifestyle change that can be easily embraced because I will see results! Stay tuned! The journey is just beginning!!!!!

Pre-Op Diet

I am currently 215lbs and I'm really afraid I will not meet my surgery goal of 200lbs. I am not dieting right now. I am actually splurging quite often. I will start my 2 week liquid pre-op soon and I'm hoping I can drop some significant weight then. I don't want my surgery delayed for any reason. I see so many people that don't even have a pre-op diet. However, I want the safest possible surgery so I will comply. Oh the struggle!!!

Giving up alcohol ????

I am not a heavy drinker! Just like to get tipsy socially. I'm so afraid I won't be able to indulge anymore. Would love any feedback on personal experiences. I have read about the risks of alcoholism and you get buzzed quicker. However I just want to hear real life experiences.
Mexico Bariatric Surgeon