Amazing Experience at the Obesity Control Center - Tijuana, Mexico

I had the best care at the OCC. The entire team...

I had the best care at the OCC. The entire team from the very beginning were professional and I didn't feel like I was in a foreign country having surgery. I'll be there tomorrow to start the plastic surgery portion of this journey. From the beginning with the emails with the coordinator, to answering my questions promptly, to Skyping with Dr Martinez, to my arrival at the hotel and the actual surgical center I felt well taken care of. The whole process is pretty well organized as the hotel works with the Center to coordinate your care. Paperwork awaited me at checkin and I received calls at my hotel room with times for me to be ready or changes in my appointment times. I was definitely pleased as this was something I did not expect. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Dr Ortiz and Dr Martinez are both not only very professional but also personable, which was very important to me being in the medical profession myself. They are there to help people and that comes through in their conversation and their care.