Fabulous Youthful Neck - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a neck lift and partial lower face lift...

I had a neck lift and partial lower face lift combined by Dr. Quiroz. I recently went back to his clinic to do another procedure and was thrilled when we did the before and after results of my neck and face. It looks significantly tighter and more youthful. The best part is it looks completely natural. I have a girl friend who has spent a fortune on Beverly Hills doctors and her neck is a mess. I loved the smart aftercare and feel that made all the difference in the world. Dr. Quiroz told me not to move my neck and I stayed in his beautiful spa like recovery center for a week doing just that. My girl friend paid twice to her neck at over 10,000 each time and was told nothing. She turned her head a lot and her neck is still loose. Attention to detail and following the instructions got my excellent results. The staff is amazing, prices are great and after care is excellent. The only thing is would suggest is letting the patients have more sleeping pills which the doctor is reluctant to give after a few days. I know it's addictive but sleeping on your back without moving your head is hard to for 7 days without a bit of help. But compared to the usa Drs. mania for overprescribing drugs it's refreshing to see a Dr. who genuinely cares after your surgery and you're not just a paycheck chucked out the door as soon as you wake up which is what happened to my friend with the two bad neck jobs. Highly recommend this clinic, it's staff and other Drs. there especially the dermatology !

Photos