Feeling Excited - Mexico, MX

Well, I think it's time to get this done! I've...

Well, I think it's time to get this done! I've thought about having a mommy makeover for sometime now. My story is similar to many. After having my beautiful girls I was left with loose tummy flab and drooping boobs. I hate it! I'm a runner and have successfully managed my weight for years now. Overall I am in good health. I decided to focus some time, energy and money on me now! My surgery is scheduled, labs completed and money deposited. I decided on Dr. Quiroz in Tijuana. He has performed many surgeries on personal friends of mine. They all love him. He does great work. I did visit other doctors but felt most comfortable with him. Mainly because I have seen his work. During my consultation I appreciated his professional advise, calming demeanor, confidence and strong communication skills. I want to thank everyone who has posted their experiences on this website. It has really helped me to prepare for my surgery. Wish me luck! I plan on posting pictures soon.

Two weeks to go!

I'm getting excited! Feeling motivated and happy. I've been reading everyone's post and find myself gathering such great information. So many things to buys to prepare. I have my post op next week. Is there any specific questions you feel I should ask my doctor?

Yesterday, was my big day.

Time for recovery mode. So far my experience has been amazing great. The nurses are caring and consistently checking on me. Surgery room was clean and spacious. It had a nice large window tat made me feel comfortable. No pain so far. Will start walking soon. Keep you posted.

6 Day Recovery

Good morning interested readers! It's my 6th day of recovery from my mommy makeover. I'm am doing well. No pain. I am uncomfortable when trying to get out of bed or getting up from sitting. After reading many reviews I must say my recovery is going very well. I have been fortunate not to experience complications. I think alot has to do with my doctor Quiroz. He did a great job with my surgery. He was very careful and really focused on the healing process. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE RESULTS. I am still very swollen but that's normal. I think the hardest thing for me right now is not being able to do much. I am having to force myself to lay and rest. My mind wants to do so many things because I'm not feeling any pain. My family has been great taking care of me. My husband is amazing. He is happy for me. Happy Recovery!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Quiroz. I'm extremely pleased with my tummy tuck and breast lift. I appreciate his attention to detail, his concern for my health and for really meeting my needs.