Liposuction of Chin, Arms, Inner & Outer Thighs!!!! - Mexico

I've been researching liposuction procedures in...

I've been researching liposuction procedures in Mexico because the care and service provided is just as good as the US and it is much more affordable. I have chosen to get my Inner & outer thighs, chin, and arms done. Once I heard several quotes all at around 3500 and only 20 minutes south of San Diego (I only have a passport CARD so I have to travel there by land or sea, which is convenient because Dr. Gutierrez has someone pick you up right at the san diego airport and drive to the clinic!) I could not believe what I was seeing. 3800!!!! I am thrilled. I will be paying for this by 11/25 and then i will know the official surgery date but i told the patient coordinator that I am hoping for Dec. 1st. Right after thanksgiving. As you probably know, 3800 is not all I will be paying. I have looked online for cheap flight tickets and I think I will be able to find round trip tickets from boston to san diego for AROUND 400 if I'm lucky. I will be staying at the hospital for 24 hours after my surgery (complimentary!) and then i will be shuttled to Hotel Pueblo Amigo, a five star hotel just 2 blocks down the road. they work with dr. gutierrez often and provide preferential cost to his patients at just 78$/night. I'll be staying 6 nights probably. They include breakfast and free transportation to the hospital for any appointments, and dr. gutierrez will have someone drive me back to the san diego airport when I'm ready to leave. As you can see, it will be close to 5,000 for flight, hotel, meals, garment, meds, etc., but its still WAY better than the US. I'll post photos soon of my pre-op body. I am going to be very specific with dr. gutierrez telling him that I want very aggressive liposuction to my thighs and arms and great contour on my chin and jawline. Those of you who have read my previous review of liposuction on my hips, abdomen, and arms know that I was completely unsatisfied with my abdomen and feel he didn't even touch my arms. Thats why I am going to another doctor to take care of my fat arms!! I am returning to my previous doctor in march to have him redo my abdomen for hopefully a very low cost.

Ive always had huge thighs and fat face and chin, and obviously, big fat arms. I can't wait for Dr. Gutierrez to perform aggressive lipo to these areas. I will be sure to wear my compression garments for a long time in case i have any loose skin. I'm almost hoping for a little loose skin to assure me he took a lot out! In time I will excercise and compress the skin back into place, but i dont even think it will be "Saggy" or anything because i am only 22. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! another step toward my dream body!!!! all that's left is Dr. Gallico to take more out of my abdomen in march and I will be a happy camper.
I'm going to have to tone up my calves on my own post surgically because I want my legs to look sexyyy. I have much muscle under there its just hidden by so much fat. I've always had thunder thighs and i remember in junior high i was made fun of for them. I cant wait I cant wait I cant WAIT for them to be taken care of! I am confident in my choice of doctor so far. I'm just so excited to pay, book the surgery date officially, schedule the flight, and take OFF!

Tomorrow!

I'm here in California and will be commuting to tijuana tomorrow morning via my doctors private driver. I am very excited and anxious to have the results I hope for. I am going to explain in detail my desires for the results. I came all this way for very agressive liposuction to be done to my areas so I hope I get that

Going back!

Absolutely amazing results my first time with him!!! He took over 2 gallons out of my thighs and I couldn't be happier. I am going back to him because of his aggressiveness with liposuction. He takes out a good amount of fat! I am now going back to get liposuction on my HUGE calves, knees, and full abdomen. I have been waiting to have that flat stomach for so long. I absolutely cannot wait. I don't worry about loose skin because I am so young and have great skin elasticity plus no kids or anything that's why I want very aggressive liposuction. I really pray there will be no dents or lumps on my stomach and just a flat smooth contour. Can't wait I am going back next Monday! I will update with some before pictures before I go in!

Amazing doctor

I wouldn't believe you if you told me there is a PS out there better than Dr. Gutierrez. Once again, everything went perfectly from the moment I was picked up at my hotel until the moment I left. I was not even nervous this time because I knew I was in such good hands. Dr. Gutierrez truly listens to what you want from your results and does it. He is absolutely the perfect doctor for me. He is agressive in his liposuction so he makes a huge difference but also leaves a smooth contour. I got my abdomen, knees and calves done and due to swelling I am not going to post any photos until the end of the week. But I can assure you my results are ALREADY amazing!!!!! He has truly transformed my body and I can't wait to keep improving each day. He is such a smart, nice and wonderful person and I truly have found the right doctor for me. If I ever need anything else I know where I'm going!!! Stay tuned for photos from me!! Xx
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend him!!!! He is the only PS I will ever need! Amazing.