My Transformation - Mexico

Dr. Hector Milla is an excellent plastic surgeon I...

Dr. Hector Milla is an excellent plastic surgeon I am overjoyed with the results of my procedure and would highly recommend his services to anyone who is considering any plastic surgery, Dr. Milla exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with the results!
When I first made the decision to obtain facelift I was naturally very nervous, but Dr. Milla exuded such confidence and was so personable and warm he made me feel very comfortable under his care. Dr. Milla as well as his staff before and after the surgery they were such an amazing group of people.
I had anticipated the healing process to be difficult and lengthy, but it was actually quite short (less than two weeks) and surprisingly comfortable.
The overall experience with Dr. Milla and his staff was amazing and if I had the choice to do it all over again I would not hesitate.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hector Milla was really helpful in explaining details of the procedure including aspects of before and after-care, follow up appointments, what to expect before and after surgery etc. He is the best physician.