Natural Look After Neck and Mid Face Lift - Tijuana, Mexico

I have been an esthetician for many years and...

I have been an esthetician for many years and don't like to use make up. As things started to go south after 60, I started researching the doctors that could improve my look without looking unnatural. In the end, I chosed to go to Dr. Juan Fuentes, in Mexico. I admit, I was a little nervous, but after testimonials from colleagues and clients I decided to take a chance. I was blown away by the clinic, the staff and most important by Dr Fuentes. I couldn't ask for better care, perfect communication and great follow up. Not only a skilled surgeon, but also a modest and caring doctor. The bad rumors about Mexico were non existent, the staff was so sweet and caring, fluent in English, and I strongly recommend the recovery boutique hotel inside the clinic for recuperation. Three month later, I am running around without make up and everyone gives me 40 years of age instead of 62. Mission accomplished, thank you Dr. Fuentes!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon