I'm currently researching Dr.'s and leaning towards Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana. Mexico. Dr. P's office contacted me super fast with alot of info I will attach email . If I use Dr. P I will definitely stay at Club Med. I already contacted Suzanne who was very helpful about about my stay at Club Med. She even said she would make sure I had a luxury room to myself yep no rookie. I'm currently still waiting on quotes from Dr. Cadenas, Dr. Campos, and Dr. Yily. I did contact Dr Jimerson in Atlanta, GA but I was quoted $16K which is way out of my budget! Here's Dr. P's office email:
Hello, thank you for sending your pictures. You are a great candidate for liposculpture. The areas we can include on the procedure of liposuction are the arms, upper/lower back, waist, abdomen and inner thighs, all the fat obtained will be used to inject your buttocks and create a brazilian butt lift, the goal will be a rounder and fuller buttocks. Keep in mind you might end up with some extra skin on your abdomen since you already have some.
I attached a few pictures for your own personal review.
The quote for this package is $3,800dlls. Once you make a surgery appointment we will require a $500dlls. deposit in order to hold and secure your date. The deposit is non-refundable but you can always re-schedule in case of an emergency. Drains and stitches will be removed within 4 days after surgery. Recovery time is 2 weeks.
What is included in this cost?
- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid
- Your own recovery room equipped with Patient's bed, armchair/lazy-boy, Wi-Fi, T.V., phone, bathroom utilities (shower and lavatory).
**Please note the following: **Please note the following: A friend or family member can stay with you in your room while you have surgery or during visit hours but no one is allowed to stay over night, NO EXCEPTIONS. The building hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- Unlimited post-operative visits
What is not included:
1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$130 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $30 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
4) Additional garments
Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:
You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.
The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. Will be provided by the Anesthesiologist, which is a certified doctor not a technician with over 20 years of experience on the field.
1) City Express Hotel (they include local shuttle service, continental breakfast and wi-fi)
2) Camino Real ( local shuttle service and wi-fi included)
3) Real del Rio (only Wi-Fi)
4) Best Western Americanna Inn they are located in San Diego and they offer transportation to the clinic and from the San Diego airport.
**Prices of the hotels are before tax and they are subject to daily currency exchange.
We recommend to stay at a recovery house:
-Club Med (beachfront 30 min away)
NOTE:Your blood work and EKG results will determine if you are a candidate for surgery or not.
**OUR PRIORITY IS OUR PATIENT'S HEALTH**