Bucal Fat Lipo on Double Chin - Tijuana, Mexico

I was horrified with pictures. HATED Them. I was a...

I was horrified with pictures. HATED Them. I was a victim by friends n family members posting pictures of me on social media. People had no shame. Anything Worst than being tagged without your consent??!! I Did not want to mess with my face just yet. I was only 30 years old. I had to deal with my self looking in the mirror every single day and HATED what I saw. I thought to myself what good is it to me to be 30 young and being dissatisfied with my face. My ENTIRE family has a TURKEY Neck Gobble Gobble Gobble!!! I Was sick n tired of my looks and my face. I said to myself It's time to Get this Taken Care of. I sent pictures to the amazing staff of Dr.G and quickly got a surgery date. It's the best feeling everyone!!!!!! Looking amazing in the mirror,No more big cheeks,No more TURKEY Neck.

permanant lip injections

So I went for a follow up in March because I had a lump on my left Jawline. I had already talked to the Dr. on the phone back in February,he said nothing to worry about,scar tissue massage it,should go away. Also a close friend of mine had a facelift before me and said oh honey nothing to worry about its your body ways of acting up. Anyways I had a great opportunity to Vist the Doc and get lip augmentation while I was in Med,Right?! Sara the patient coordinator had the massage therapist MaryPaz give me a neck rub. The woman has Angel Hands!!! She showed me how to massage it when I came home and to be consistent. It has completely gone away after 2 months of in home treatment. YAY!! As for lip augmentation,TOTALLY Worth it. I have Gorgeous Lips,I asked for Defining Lips and I got it. Painful YES! Not going to lie. Please add this to any of your procedures while your under anesthesia. I know I will be adding some volume to mine in the near future. I have Zero Lumps. I Absolutely Love my Lips. We are having a Lip Party at The Dr. office soon,I have a few friends that want their lips done too.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Dr. G,There is no other for me. I couldn't be happier. Totally worth the time of travel to get surgery done in Mexico with him. Every single bit is worth it. No regrets. He's truly a sweetheart. He really connects with his patients in a genuine matter. Love this man. I thank him and his amazing staff. Truly dedicated team of professionals from the nurses to anesthesiologist. All are very warm and caring. He's a character in all the positive ways. Must meet him.