Dr Quiroz at Cosmed TJ - Great Surgeon - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a previous breast reduction that went wrong...

I had a previous breast reduction that went wrong with a doctor in TJ six years ago. After reading the reviews and meeting Dr. Quiroz I decided to go to him to review my breast lift and additional procedures. Dr.Quiroz revised the breast reduction and I am very happy with the results. He made my breasts look absolutely beautiful. He also did liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks. Overall I am very happy with the results and would recommend his work. I am very happy that I found such a talented surgeon. My trip to Mexico was very easy since they had a driver pick me up and drive me to their state of the art facility. I wish I would have chosen to stay at their recovery center.

After Pic of Lipo Front

Its been 3 months after my lipo surgery , attached is a recent pic.

3 months after Brazilian Butt Lift & lipo the the waist

Its been 3 months after Brazilian butt lift . Attached is picture.

Traveling to TJ

I've been getting a lot of questions regarding the trip to TJ. I asked Cosmed to arrange for a driver that picked me up at the border parking lot and dropped me off after the surgery. The cost was $50.00 each way. I thought it was well worth it since we got a medical pass coming back from the hospital
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz was very honest with the pros and cons of the procedures. I really loved that about him. I did not feel as he was trying to sell me additional procedures. Out of all doctors I met I felt he was the most knowledgeable. Having had a previous bad experience with my previous breast lift I did a lot of research this time around. HE was very easy to get a hold and answer my questions thoroughly. He made me look gorgeous!