Dr. Quiroz Botched my Breasts! - Tijuana, Mexico

Following the birth of my second child, my old...

Following the birth of my second child, my old implants were sagging. T?hey had been placed over the muscle, so when the skin stretched, the implant sagged. I needed a breast lift and exchange of my implants. I read many great reviews of the Dr. Quiroz. I went to Tijuana for a consultation, although they allow the consultation to be the same day as surgery! He seemed rushed during the consultation, which should have been my first clue. I scheduled my surgery for a couple of weeks later. On my day of surgery, he didn't remember our consultation at all! So we went over the same info I had told him during my "consultation". I had a feeling after the surgery that he went smaller than I told him- I said I wanted the same size implant as before, just wanted new implants. But I left the bandages on until the time he told me to take it off. I was horrified and cried for hours! A breast lift requires a lot of cutting/stitching and my stitching looked awful! There were bulges of skin, as if they pulled the stitch too tight and it puckered. My nipples were misshapen and I was definitely smaller. However, smaller was the least of my concerns! I called him and sent him pictures and he kept assuring me that it would all smooth out as the incisions healed. No, it didn't! I had bulges and weird looking scars. I ended up having to have the surgery revised, and that time I was smart enough to not go back to Mexico! Dr Frank Stile in Las Vegas fixed me and it now looks amazing!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon