23 YO Old Mom of Two, Ready to Love my Body Again - Tijuana, Mexico

So I've been a member on this site for quite some...

So I've been a member on this site for quite some time now. I looked around, read some reviews etc... Let me just say this office is EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to customer service and that's what really made me want to get my work done with DR.P. I have a friend who got a BBL done with Campos and I really liked her results...BUT their customer service is a joke!! I emailed them repeatedly trying to get a quote and get some questions answered but never got a reply. They obviously don't care about their potential clients so that was a huge nope for me.
Every single time I ask (Nadia) a questions she's always there for me and replies so quickly! Gives me peace of mind knowing when im potentially in recovery they'll be there for me like that.
Okay so now for surgery....
I have two kids and my body just isn't what it used to be. I want a slimmer waist and some more for my backside which is seriously lacking in volume lol.
Is it just me or has everyone been terrified that they're gonna die in/after surgery?! im so paranoid I swear. But this office definitely makes me feel like my health is their priority so that makes me feel so good.
Also, I don't want some damn instagram model booty either, I just want to be more proportionate because my chest is on the bigger side.
Although im not planning to do the procedure until September (So I can save$$$) I thought id get familiar with this site and get some advice from other girls who have gone through this before.

PLEASE ANSWER: What the hell do I need to buy before for recovery etc...Im so lost.

Thank you for reading and hope to be more active on here up until this all happens :)

Getting Nervous

Okay ladies, the clock is ticking! I FINALLY got the courage to schedule my consultation with Dr.P for this month. I really think I'm overthinking this whole thing because as much as I really want to do this for myself, I'm TERRIFIED at the same time. My family members aren't supportive at all and that doesn't help. My sister is ANTI TJ, and keeps telling me that I'm making the wrong choice by crossing the border for this surgery and she insists that I look for someone in SD or Beverly Hills instead. As much as I'd love to do that, the costs are 2-3x more than what I'd be paying with Dr.P, soo i'm just so lost on where to go with this whole journey. On top of that, I keep asking myself if the risks are even worth it. I have two beautiful daughters and can't even imagine what if something were to go wrong. Hoping to post pics soon! Still figuring out how this whole site works.

Finally met the Doctor! BEFORE PICS

Soooo, I finally met him...Getting into Tj was crazy... I parked on the US side and walked over. I barely made it in time but thank goodness I did. My fiancé went with me. We flagged down a taxi and got to the office in less than 5 minutes. Upon walking in, it looks like any other medical office. His office is on the second floor. I met Stephanie at the front and she was really nice. While I was filling out paperwork a girl walked in for a follow-up I'm guessing. She was TINY, like this little Asian girl with a HUGE behind lol. You can tell she was really fresh from SX. Anyway, shortly after we were called in by the DR himself. He was very polite, and straight to the point. I was a little frustrated because of course he doesn't speak English so it was a little hard to understand what he was telling me and to get my questions across correctly. Thank goodness my fiancé was with me he was able to translate for the most part. Dr. Pantoja took a look at my body and said that he thought I had enough fat for a great result. It was so awkward lifting up my dress and having him grab my rolls, lol. I showed him some wish pics and he said that everyone's shape is different and he would give me the best result for my body type, fair enough. I was really sad though since he said my abdominal wall is stretched from two pregnancies that there is a chance I could get a lumpy stomach and he recommended to have a tummy tuck when im done having kids, for the best result. I definitely appreciated his honesty, and believe that he had my best interest in mind. All in all I think it went well. Stephanie let me know that they were already booking into mid-January/February so to let her know a date ASAP.

Wish pics

Can you see the look I'm going for ? Natural looking, nothing too crazy!

I need him to work his magic on me

It takes a lot to even post these pictures. I'm so self conscious at the way I look now after having children. Hoping this will motivate myself to take the plunge and schedule my date. I need this! As you can see I'm built like a damn box

Anyone selling a BBL Pillow?

Doesn't hurt to ask, currently on the hunt.

Surgery DATE!!!!!

So after a whole LOT of mental preparation, I finally decided to take the plunge. I need to do this for me, I deserve to feel confident about myself. I look forward to updating as often as possible with my journey :) Surgery date: January 31st!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon