23 Years Old No Kids 145 Pounds 5'4 - Tijuana, Mexico

I found two doctors thur this site, I emailed dr...

I found two doctors thur this site, I emailed dr Leon campos & dr pantoja , only dr pantoja emailed me back I set the appointment for July 21 I asked to be in the waiting list I wanted this done before 4th of July but everything happens for a reason, I'm hoping for a hourglass shape body with a big butt at least 1000cc on each buttocks & 200cc on each hips I'm also hoping on getting fake boobs this year

I'm in Tijuana

I'm at pantoja office rn! The day is finally here I'm so excited to have a beautiful butt I doll update asap wish me luck ;)

2nd day update

The pain is real it hurts so much and bleeding so much but my body looks so good already

One week update

Hi beautiful ladies this week has been the hardest, I been having so much pain but today I woke up feeling so much better it still hurts when I move when I'm laying in bed I'm also planning a second Brazilian butt lift after the holidays, overall I'm happy my butt is bigger than before and my hourglass body is on point, I haven't been eating since I been super nauseous which is bad but even when I try to eat something it comes up, I'm glad I went to tj my doctor did a great job I have a follow up this coming up Saturday any more questions feel free to ask :)

Help

Any recommendations for me, 3 days ago I noticed a ball of fat in each butt cheeks will this go away with massages has anyone experience this before that has gotten a Brazilian butt lift??:(

Pictures of the ugly

Hopefully this bump goes away any recommendations please let me know

Booty booty

Recently took this booty picture, super happy :)

Bbl #2 December 27 2017

Going back December 27 for number 2 mostly to fix my lumps on my buttocks, I honestly would said I didn't take care of my self after surgery I didn't get no massages and I sat on my butt big mistake, this time around I would like to stay in tj for about 5 days after surgery, does anyone recommend good cheap clean hotel to stay? I did get a couple from doc Pantoja an average per night is about $90 so I'm looking for something more convenient like 60$
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr pantoja has great before and after pictures I want a huge butt and small waist