MOMMY MAKEOVER. Ctt, Bl+ba, Lipo and Bbl. 29 Years Old Lost 100 Lbs with the Sleeve. Mexico, MX

Hello realselfers, I had to create a new review...

Hello realselfers, I had to create a new review because realself did no let me change my surgeon on the original review and I actually did change PS so I felt that it was important for this review to show up under my PS.
After giving my deposit with another surgeon I found a facebook group where members posted pics of different surgeons and there is where I found about Dr. Irving Rodriguez. I was amazed by the pics, I decided on sending him pics for a quote just in case. He responded right away and still I was doubtful because I had given money to the previous surgeon and it was non-refundable. I spoke to my husband and showed him the pics, he was as impressed as I was. I thought about it for a couple days and then saw another patient of Dr. Rodriguez post pics and that made me take the decision to change. I was looking for an hourglass figure, I had no curves at all, needed a circular tummy tuck and also a nice butt which is hard to achieve in only 1 procedure. I also liked how he did the ctt with a "V" in the back, instead of a straight line across. I had only been contacted by Dr. Irving Rodriguez by email, but he did respond every single question I had. He did advise that I needed to loose more weight for better results but I decided to do it anyway because otherwise I would've had to wait until next December. Fortunately he had the same date of the surgery I had booked before available since I had already also booked my hotel. I came to Tijuana and met the surgeon one day before surgery. I instantly loved him! Consultation was over an hour and he explained everything, I mean everything. He also had me try on different size of implants under a sports bra so we could decide on the size for the BA (did not have that before with 4 different surgeons).
Surgery day was 12/1/2015, I am 5'11", I weighed 222 lbs and was wearing a size 12 jeans. I am 3 days po and have not weighed myself yet but he did say he took about 16 lbs of skin and fat. I started wearing my binder today and I can't believe how good I look, I go stand in front of the mirror every 30 min and just stay there for a while. I never believed I could look so good without even loosing all the weight. I have curves!! My husband loves it. I got 480 ccs implants and they're perfect. Dr said he tried on like 3 different sizes in the OR to make sure I got what I was looking for. I will post after pics as soon as I can. I spent 1 night at the hospital (CER Clinic), and the very next morning Dr was asking me how I felt. Even his anesthesiologist when to see me and helped me get up and walk (btw she is amazing too). Every single day I am getting texts from Dr. Rodriguez asking me how I feel and also have seen him in person the last 3 days post-op. Boobie drains got removed today, still have 2 on my ctt. That is all I have for now, I will update as soon as I can.

Before pic

Before MMO. This is one of the pics I emailed the dr to get a quote. He took some more right before surgery and will send them to me in a couple days..

Pic taken 5 days po

Today I am officially 7 days post op.. Feeling much better than the first 5 days but still wish I could move around easier and wishing I had these drains taken out. I can't wait to see my new body without all the swelling. I never imagined I would not fit into my pre-op pants.. My sweat pants literally fit like leggings, my thighs are double the size the use to be and I even had liposuction of inner thighs. I just wish time would go by faster. I had a bbl and can't sit on my butt for the first 3 weeks, that makes it a lot harder for me to rest, I cannot just sit on the couch and watch netflix, I need to use a special bbl pillow that is soo uncomfortable and cannot stand it for more than 20 min. I am still in Tijuana and will be going home on Thursday.

Pics taken 5 days po

Sorry for some reason pics didn't show up on previous update

Week 4 po Pics.. Loving my progress!!

I am 5 weeks post op today and I can finally say that I feel 99% normal again, just a little unconfortable to sneeze and cough but thats it. I love love love my results so far, I can't belive how easy it is to get dressed! Everything looks good!! I am kinda reaching out for the more fitted tops now, I think that with these huge boobs if I wear loose tops I look bigger than what I actually am.. And I have a flat tummy so might as well ????. I did ended up losing some of my butt, but I still have a lot more than what I had before, it looks more natural and I really like it.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. Very professional. He really wanted to make me happy and he did. He answered all my questions and explained everything with detail. He was very patient with me. Great bedside manner!!! I would and will recommend him to all my friends and family members interested in Plastic Surgery, in fact, I will come back for another procedure as soon as I save enough money for it. He exceeded my expectations by far and I am very pleased with my results, even at 3 days post-op I love my new body.