Gastric Bypass Patient Still Seeking Corrective Surgeries - Mexico, MX

I received a circumferential body lift from Dr....

I received a circumferential body lift from Dr. Quiroz some time ago. Since then I have realized that in an effort to save money by going to Mexico I have spent and am about to spend even more money to get what I should have in the first place. Dr. Quiroz charged me an extra $300 right before I went into the operating room to do a fat transfer to my buttocks which never happened . Of course no mention of this was made after the surgery. He also left me without a belly button and jagged scars on my hips. He told me that my saddlebags would be pulled back up to my buttocks/hips where that tissue belonged but little was done if anything with my lateral thighs. I was left with skin on bone over my hips which accentuated my pear shaped figure even more. Since I have never had plastic surgery before I accepted all this as the status quo but have learned since that I could have done much better for the money I spent. I am now looking at 24k in surgery to get what I could have gotten in the first place if I had done my homework from the start. All I am saying is buyer beware. Beware of bargains in hand grenades and plastic surgery.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz is a very kind man with good bedside manner. Most of my time was spent interacting with his office manager. I feel now that many promises were made but not all were delivered.