50 Years Old Mommy Makeover After Weight Loss. Mexico, MX

Hello Everyone. I will be flying down to TJ Mexico...

Hello Everyone. I will be flying down to TJ Mexico on April 22 with my surgery on the 23rd with Dr. Arturo Munoz Meza. I met him while in TJ in January. A very nice Doctor who took the time to explain things to me. He showed me around the hospital (Del Prada) and had his assistant take me to the drug store to have prescriptions filled. I am beyond excited to share my journey with you all.

The count down is on! 12 more sleeps and I will be in Mexico!

I'm excited, nervous, scared and yet I know I will be well taken care of with Dr. Munoz. I am getting my house in order before I go. Kind of like nesting. My husband is staying home with our child and dogs :). I will feel better know that our son is with his dad. I'm actually going to TJ with the Canadian Co-Ordinator. That makes me feel so much better.

Before. Just sharing some Pictures.

One week post op

Swelling is going down a ton. Feeling good but a little tired at 5 weeks. I am one of those lucky patients that have had 0 pain. I'm so thankful for that! Work that was done was an extended tummy tuck, lipo and breast reduction and lift.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I met him briefly to pay a deposit for the surgery and for him to assess me since I was in TJ with a friend having her sleeve. He is a very nice Doctor who I trusted from the moment that I met him. His Co-Ordinator Theresa has been wonderful and has answered all my questions. Dr. Munoz has also answered all my questions on Facebook. So far so good!