29 Year Old with Major Weight Loss Finally Got Beautifull Breast Augmentation. Mexico, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Vega and his staff were wonderfull! He was...

Dr. Vega and his staff were wonderfull! He was able to accomadte me by inital consulation via email. we set up time, date, etc for the procedure and i showed up the day before for pre-op. The staff was so attentive, i felt like i had the whole hospital there just for me. the facility and very clean, modern,and comfortable. the most important thing about all of this was my procedure was done on time and completley wonderfuly. i had very minimal pain and my healing process was a sucsess. This docotor is talented and will give you the best change to your body that your looking for. He has an eye for beauty and he will do a great job to make sure you procedure is the amazing! I swear he gives 150% every time. you will be so satisfied. and again, for a out of country doctor this clinic is the only place i will go. communication, dedication, heart, passion and skill are just some of the many attriubutes this team posses. give them a call!

dr. vega is very kind, skilled, and very genuine. He really cares about each and every patient and cares about every procedure he preforms. he will take so much of his own time to speak with you over the phone, vie email, in person, and every minute inbetween. My expierence was that there was very little time i did not have interaction with him and that really meant alot. he is wonderfull.