BBL/TT So Scared....So Excited! - Mexico

I'm a Mom of 3, 30 years old, 5'3" 160lbs. I...

I'm a Mom of 3, 30 years old, 5'3" 160lbs. I finally made my appointment for surgery on 3/6/15! I'm scared because I know the recovery is going to be difficult but I know I'm ready. I have a consultation on February 20! I will be getting tt with bbl. I'm going out to Tijuana on February 20th for face to face consultation. I have done a lot of research for over 2 years and this is the doctor I am most happy with. I will be posting before and after pics. I will update after my consultation.

Consultation a success

on Friday 2/20/14, i went to TJ and met with Dr. MANUEL GUTIERREZ and met his staff. I am very happy i went. I am even more convinced now about having my surgery. The facility is very clean, the staff is great, the doctor is very thorough. Simply made me feel even more at ease with having my surgery. 2 weeks to go!

Day 2 PO, a success!

Day 2 PO and I'm so happy but in so much pain.
I immediately saw the difference in me waist, my back, my butt. He did a perfect job with my tt incision. I am in so much pain, I can't find my comfy spot to lay down. I keep reminding myself how worth it all this pain is. Tmrw I shower lol so I will take pics and I'm so excited to be able to see my results better.

before bbl and tt

I hadnt had time to post any pics, ao here are before

3 days post op bbl and tt

Im feeling sore but great now that i was able to take some pics and see the results. I know i have to keep wearing my compression garment for the best results.

10 days post op bbl/tt

After taking out my drain i have felt alot better. Still painful but my bruising has gone down so much also. Im so happy with results so i can only imagine after ive fully healed.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon