38 Saggy Breast - Mexico

I have waited years to get a breast lift and...

I have waited years to get a breast lift and augmentation. I had very uneven saggy breast for 7 years after giving birth to one child. I went from a 34B to a very deflated 36C. I wanted to have a lift and volume. So I consulted with Dr. Lara I decided to get the procedure done. I am very happy this far with what I can see I am only 2 weeks post-op. I can already tell they are perfectly sized and symmetrical. I cant wait to see the final results. I must say though the 1st week was very uncomfortable. Wearing a bra 24/7 is not fun.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Lara and was fascinated. He advised me on what would be a correct fit for me and not. He was honest and thorough when explaining the different procedures and options. He at all times was professional. His staff was amazing the day of procedure. They were all very kind and patient. Dr. Lara was very prompt and responsive post-op when I needed documentation for work or had questions. I met with him again 7 days post op and he took his time to explain next steps and clarify questions. Today I am 2 weeks post op and I am very pleased with the surgery thus far. I was given the exact expectations with no surprises or disappointments.