DR. STANTON 2016

Hi. I'm 23 yrs old and I'm getting nmy booty done...

Hi. I'm 23 yrs old and I'm getting nmy booty done in December. I have had 3 BBL before and I still have some fat in my butt . But I want bigger I do work out 5 times a week. I want more projection from the side. I'm 5'1 and weight 135. I'm thinking of going for round because I've noticed that oval don't give you much projection.
So I decided on Dr. MERLOS in Tijuana because I have had my breast done by him tummy tuck and lipo.

schedule for blood test.

Hi. I'm going to see my ps on Saturday. I'm gonna have my blood checked and an ekg just to make sure everything is okay before surgery. Also gonna get nmy medication Dr likes to prescribe iron pills before just to make sure rbc levels are high. So excited :D

oval or round

Hi RF friends . im very undecided about getting round or oval. I'm only 5'2 and I have a smallish body. I want to get round for projection but scared that it might show. And also scared if I get oval that I wont have project ion. So far everyone that has oval have great results but I don't see much projection. Drs recommend oval but I think I might go with 360 round any thoughts??
Also will round give me more hips? I'm lacking hips lol thank you girls :)

my butt now.

MADE MY DECISION

Hi. Ladies so after actually seeing round and oval implants I'm going with round I don't want a long butt so round it is :)
I think I'm going with 300cc or 330 I'm working out my butt to get muscle larger to fit a bigger implant

now

This is my butt after BBL
now before butt implants

Dr Stanton 2016

I'm going to be going to be getting my butt done with dr Stanton soon. I don't want to risk my body in mx after all.

Before