The Best Doctor in Baja - Multiple Procedures Done - Mexico

Want the best results? Do your research and follow...

Want the best results? Do your research and follow your doctor's instructions. I contacted many top doctors in Baja for a virtual consult and chose Dr. Fuentes to do my surgery. I couldn't be more happier with results. I had Butt implants, Lipo w/ fat transfer to face and butt and a lower Blephorasty. Dr. Fuentes is so thorough and has you follow a certain protocal 1 month prior (supplements etc not to use prior to surgery), betadine prep and detailed instructions after surgery as well. I am not new to PS. I have botox on a regular basis, fillers and have had a breast Augmentation 14 years ago that still looks great. You can not achieve the best results without a a great surgeon like Dr. Fuentes and without following your doctor's instructions.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I was blown away by the vast amount of information Dr. Fuentes provided to me pre and post surgery. He is such a smart humble caring doctor who truly cares about achieving the best results for his patients. He told me what to expect in great detail before and after surgery. He doesn't rush you in post op care/removal of stitches, drains etc and explained in detail why. Dr. Fuentes is my go to surgeon now. I live in Orange County, CA and never received this type of care from any of the $$$$ PS here. Despite being only 6 days post OP, I'm feeling great and I'm in zero pain since yesterday. At 48 years old I feel amazing and despite my bruises and drain tubes my self confidence soars every single time I look in the mirror. I'll post my journey along with pics on Real Self when I return back home so you can see the results from this amazing doctor. Dr. Fuentes, I'm so glad you did my surgery. Thank you!!!! ❤