The Best Doctor in Southern California - Thousand Oaks, CA

I went to Dr. Azar for a correction of two botched...

I went to Dr. Azar for a correction of two botched filler procedures done by another doctor. I talked with two other physicians prior to seeing Dr. Azar, both of which provided inaccurate information, which I knew was false from my own extensive research. One refused to provide treatment and instead suggested I return to the original doctor who caused the problem despite that I said I felt uncomfortable doing so many times. I was desperate to find someone experienced and professional that I could trust to help me when I found Dr. Azar. The correction required several visits to Dr. Azar's office and each time I was beyond satisfied with the level of professionalism, experience, and care by him and his team. Dr. Azar is highly experienced with fillers, something that is very important with filler procedures to ensure good results. He assessed my situation, listened to my needs/desired results, talked through treatment options, and then saw me multiple times to gradually fix the problem to ensure the best possible result. I have not gotten to the place where the correction is fully complete, but every step of my experience so far has been beyond excellent. When you have had bad results from a procedure, it is scary and confusing. Dr. Azar and his team were more helpful and appreciated than I could ever express.
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Azar is an outstanding physician and has the type of outstanding practice, office, service and people that you expect when purchasing cosmetic procedures. I have not met with a more experienced, professional, and talented cosmetic surgeon in over five years after seeing 13+ different practitioners. He is excellent on every level.